Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is there any way to change the font colour or background? White on white doesn't work
what do you mean by White on white? That's not how it should be.
Anyway, like any html you can change it with custom CSS. For example, using this plugin

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
what do you mean by White on white? That's not how it should be.
Anyway, like any html you can change it with custom CSS. For example, using this plugin
something seems to be wrong with my browser then, since the text is white

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Pretty solid, combat is WAY too difficult in the prologue though, even on bookworm. Interesting system with the semen potency influencing spell strength, neat way to blend the sex into gameplay.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
The game still stops after finishing the main test? Or does the story continue?
Yes for public version. I don't really want to release unfinished content before it's properly finished and tested and there's quite a lot of it going on.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
the game is pretty fun but goddamn man i keep dying so much in the beginning
Even on the lowest difficulty and with the plant's additional supply of semen? Damn it's hard to balance when you know the game all too well and every best move seems obvious to you as a dev.

Reactions: Armelle69

urazel

Oct 21, 2019
why was it necessary to make a game where you can not select the text! I am not a native English speaker. I use the built-in translator in the browser. but since the text can't be highlighted I can't translate it =-(

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
why was it necessary to make a game where you can not select the text! I am not a native English speaker. I use the built-in translator in the browser. but since the text can't be highlighted I can't translate it =-(
go to menu->settings and click selectable text. Now you can select the text!

Reactions: Armelle69

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Even on the lowest difficulty and with the plant's additional supply of semen? Damn it's hard to balance when you know the game all too well and every best move seems obvious to you as a dev.
Its mostly the multiple v 1 fights that are the issue if you don't use allure to skip them, either because you don't know how limited allure is or you don't like how they force you to use every hole.
You can't just spam fire to burst down enemies because of the cooldown, the poison move is kinda meh, the stone one has a 2 turn cooldown. But they just spam all their attacks on justy ou every single turn. And they don't actually have low hp.
Doesn't seem to be any way to heal in the tutorial area so it feels more like a puzzle of finding the exact right fights to skip and and ways to beat combats with enough hp in the end or you just end up entirely incapable of doing so.

Also the fight with the bow chick, Hazel I think, is kind of obnoxious since not only will your hp be a joke by the time that happens, why in the hell does losing kill you? She knows you. That seems like it should be a fight where win/loss doesn't matter much.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
i eventually managed to beat the beginning after softlocking myself the first time i played by choosing my fights more tactically and when to skip/avoid encounters

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I'm really confused why people are having difficulties with the game's balance. Is it because:
1) You run out of semen
2) You didn't know that you can heal during fights without spending your action point
3) The enemy is just too strong even on the lowest difficulty with enough healing and resources
Please respond to this post. There are 3 different problems and require different approach to fix

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I'm really confused why people are having difficulties with the game's balance. Is it because:
1) You run out of semen
2) You didn't know that you can heal during fights without spending your action point
3) The enemy is just too strong even on the lowest difficulty with enough healing and resources
Please respond to this post. There are 3 different problems and require different approach to fix
Definitely 3. There is always a lot of them and they are tanky as hell.
Edit: on a bookworm difficulty it takes like 20 or so turns to win FIRST battle using all kinds of moves. Combat is long and slow and becomes tedious very fast.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes