VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Mom is a knockout and has a gorgeous body, but in this VN all she ever was is a cocktease and blueballer. Her character model/render is what attracted me to this VN in the first place, but like I said...the dev is just teasing everybody with her.
I can’t stand mom’s hairstyle, though.

Reactions: CreamyBatter

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a long post to try to understand a game that, in the end, won't see a pay off any time soon ... if ever.

The carrot that is this game is shriveled and limp, with no possibility of it ever fulfilling what people are hoping for.

Unless I am mistaken, Gumdrop has never promised that there will ever be any M/S/F/D combinations of sex in the game. The only thing I can find is: "You won't be forced into a specific, enclosed relationship path with anyone until the ending parts of Act III, so don't feel shy showing many if not all the ladies some love! I'm sure they will appreciate it. :] " (emphasis added).

Everything else is speculation (and desperation?).

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dual Family [PART II AVES] [Gumdrop Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.70 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 552 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 4.68 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 517 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
I used the F95 search and I read older posts, but I still don't understand what version is what because the way people are wording their answers is confusing. Legacy this. Actual that. None of that helps. So I'm going to write what I think the versions are in my own words, and hopefully someone can verify that it is correct or help me understand better. By the way, I am well aware that a lot of people think this guy is a scammer who doesn't release any real updates and has been milking money for years from around 450 supporters. I think that is scummy of him, but please help me understand the difference between the versions instead of just saying "don't bother to play."

So this is what I think the versions are...

VERSION: "Old Version".

This is the 0.98 CE version that was available over three years ago. The cheat mod works with it. Some people think that this version is better than the "Main Game" version, but then again some people think that the newer "Main Game" version is better. This "Old Version" is completely abandoned. It's just an archive of what the "Main Game" version once was a long time ago before some changes were made.

VERSION: "Main Game"

This is a remake of the "Old Version 0.98 CE" with some changes that some people didn't like and some additional content that most people feel was hardly anything worth adding. The "Main Game" version is currently 1.03.0 CE and it is possible that it might get tiny small updates in the future, but not very often. So if I check back in a year, it might be 1.04.1 CE or something like that. And I'm guessing that the Cheat Mod still works with this "Main Game" version because the Cheat Mod link isn't buried and hidden in the "Old Version" downloads section. The Cheat Mod did say that it will probably work with future versions, so maybe it still works with this 1.04.0 CE "Main Game" version.

VERSION: "Part II Aves"

This is Part 2 of "Old Version" / "Main Game". It doesn't have a Cheat Mod and it is what the developer is supposedly working on now (more so than the "Main Game" version). The "Old Version" and "Main Game" are essentially Part 1 with 10 acts. Part 2 will also have 10 acts but development is so slow it might take 5-10 years for that to happen, according to some people. And Part 3 is when there will actually be sex between the mom and son, and right now it's still all teasers despite the fact that the game has been in development for 3-4 years?

--------

If what I wrote is correct, the developer needs to stop smoking crack and stop using stupid words like "legacy" and "Part X" and "airing" and "Aves". All he needs to do is get rid of the "old version" altogether and rename the other two versions to this:

Dual Family - Part I (write the version number like 1.03.0 CE and let people know if it is completed or ongoing)

Dual Family - Part II (write the version number so people will know if they have the most up-to-date version or not)

part 2 should continue both storys instead of just one, i thought that part 2 would continue the dad story and the son story like part 1 did but turns out it just son story as the dad story is greyed out cant pick it at the start

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I used the F95 search and I read older posts, but I still don't understand what version is what because the way people are wording their answers is confusing. Legacy this. Actual that. None of that helps. So I'm going to write what I think the versions are in my own words, and hopefully someone can verify that it is correct or help me understand better. By the way, I am well aware that a lot of people think this guy is a scammer who doesn't release any real updates and has been milking money for years from around 450 supporters. I think that is scummy of him, but please help me understand the difference between the versions instead of just saying "don't bother to play."

This is the 0.98 CE version that was available over three years ago. The cheat mod works with it. Some people think that this version is better than the "Main Game" version, but then again some people think that the newer "Main Game" version is better. This "Old Version" is completely abandoned. It's just an archive of what the "Main Game" version once was a long time ago before some changes were made.

This is a remake of the "Old Version 0.98 CE" with some changes that some people didn't like and some additional content that most people feel was hardly anything worth adding. The "Main Game" version is currently 1.03.0 CE and it is possible that it might get tiny small updates in the future, but not very often. So if I check back in a year, it might be 1.04.1 CE or something like that. And I'm guessing that the Cheat Mod still works with this "Main Game" version because the Cheat Mod link isn't buried and hidden in the "Old Version" downloads section. The Cheat Mod did say that it will probably work with future versions, so maybe it still works with this 1.04.0 CE "Main Game" version.

This is Part 2 of "Old Version" / "Main Game". It doesn't have a Cheat Mod and it is what the developer is supposedly working on now (more so than the "Main Game" version). The "Old Version" and "Main Game" are essentially Part 1 with 10 acts. Part 2 will also have 10 acts but development is so slow it might take 5-10 years for that to happen, according to some people. And Part 3 is when there will actually be sex between the mom and son, and right now it's still all teasers despite the fact that the game has been in development for 3-4 years?

--------

If what I wrote is correct, the developer needs to stop smoking crack and stop using stupid words like "legacy" and "Part X" and "airing" and "Aves". All he needs to do is get rid of the "old version" altogether and rename the other two versions to this:

Dual Family - Part I (write the version number like 1.03.0 CE and let people know if it is completed or ongoing)

Dual Family - Part II (write the version number so people will know if they have the most up-to-date version or not)
Totally support every word you have written - developer needs to tidy up these products as there is no sense in how they fit together. The "new" game looks more like a test-bed for the developers ideas/concepts and not a continuation of existing stories. The son still hasn't slept with the Mum after all this time? and now we have a new product that introduces new elements of gameplay that has been poorly grafted into this universe? I think that the developer needs to take a breath and come up with a plan on creating some closure and consistency or people will just abandon this.

I was wondering if there was thread anywhere on F95 where we can collectively comment on what we believe are the essential elements of a good Adult game? This would help new developers stop re-hashing old mistakes.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019

+ 1 to that, very confusing

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
Hey guys, that's it.... I got it, I got it......

I mean, with all the negative anger mangment - pressure off,
which takes place here to 99% so that it does not tell anyone
so far, the Dev may had no fault at all....... on the contrary,

even better - the dev may even have created the best game ever

... but unfortunately this in such a way over the top, so his better
half one aka "his state power of his private government at home".

or whatever he calls her/him/or what ever^^
..which he hopeless has fallen into love^^...

whereby she is concerned about the f95 members, so
that she could not help but have to cut / or defuse like
his masterpiece - because She could not reconcile it with her certain....

... because she knew very well that without exception every
single one of us here, hypnosis like freezes, would drool around.
everyone would be flashed like that. from his uncutt game

...but this is only a alternative fact^^
...but a stil a good one ^^

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys, that's it.... I got it, I got it......

I mean, with all the negative anger mangment - pressure off,
which takes place here to 99% so that it does not tell anyone
so far, the Dev may had no fault at all....... on the contrary,

even better - the dev may even have created the best game ever

... but unfortunately this in such a way over the top, so his better
half one aka "his state power of his private government at home".

or whatever he calls her/him/or what ever^^
..which he hopeless has fallen into love^^...

whereby she is concerned about the f95 members, so
that she could not help but have to cut / or defuse like
his masterpiece - because She could not reconcile it with her certain....

... because she knew very well that without exception every
single one of us here, hypnosis like freezes, would drool around.
everyone would be flashed like that. from his uncutt game

...but this is only a alternative fact^^
...but a stil a good one ^^
Huh? Did you write this as a joke? Please tell us you're not serious with this jibberish. WTF you trying to say here?

Reactions: Earply

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

This is a remake of the "Old Version 0.98 CE" with some changes that some people didn't like and some additional content that most people feel was hardly anything worth adding. The "Main Game" version is currently 1.03.0 CE and it is possible that it might get tiny small updates in the future, but not very often. So if I check back in a year, it might be 1.04.1 CE or something like that. And I'm guessing that the Cheat Mod still works with this "Main Game" version because the Cheat Mod link isn't buried and hidden in the "Old Version" downloads section. The Cheat Mod did say that it will probably work with future versions, so maybe it still works with this 1.03.0 CE "Main Game" version.

This is Part 2 of "Old Version" / "Main Game". It doesn't have a Cheat Mod and it is what the developer is supposedly working on now (more so than the "Main Game" version). The "Old Version" and "Main Game" are essentially Part 1 with 10 acts. Part 2 will also have 10 acts but development is so slow it might take 5-10 years for that to happen, according to some people. And Part 3 is when there edit: might actually be sex between the mom and son, and right now it's still all teasers despite the fact that the game has been in development for 3-4 years?

--------

A certified MILKER ! I can't believe that there is someone who is even worse than ICSTOR

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
Huh? Did you write this as a joke? Please tell us you're not serious with this jibberish. WTF you trying to say here?

it's 50/50 joke / sarcasm

or otherwise, it's just to show a different point of view....
that not always must be reacted with anger...

to live more calmly or stress-free...
if you on various circumstances rather
with jokes / or reacts with some sarcasm
instead of anger (if you react ^^)...

this keeps the blood pressure
healthier at a low level (mostly^^)

no matter if it was meant just jokingly or not so
it can be a good advice one way or another in any case

it depends on what you make of it...
whether the glass is half full or half empty...

(even if it doesn't change anything that the game is crap as it is lately^^)

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes