VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I would be surprised if Kyle was competent to actually release his own game update in given time that he himself advertised. This doesn't surprise me at all.
Oh, he's extremely competent in his ability to fleece people. If he released the game today, he would have got no subscribers next month. If he releases it on the 4th, he's guaranteed to have some new subscribers right at the beginning of November.

Considering how much money he made over the last three years (a good guess is over $300,000) for how little work, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he had the actual game completed, and is now trickling it out.

However, while that would be possible, I think it isn't. He didn't complete his game, he's just a lazy git who doesn't want to keep working on it but likes the money flow too much to just stop.

Note one thing:
[Act I - Part X] - NOV 01 - 4AM PST (final remaining)
You can read "final remaining" in two ways:
• Hopeful: This is the final remaining version of Act I Part X and he will start working on real Act II afterwards.
• Realistic: After that release, there's a "final" version of Act I Part X remaining that he will release later.
• • Hopeful: In December 2021
• • Realistic: In 2022

Phenik

Jan 13, 2018
its only me or this update end in the same part that the last one?
You must be new to this game... Also I have a bridge to sell you.

Jokes aside, the game is a brilliant way to make money for the creator. All the updates in the last 2 years combined maybe add as much content as monthly updates from another game. And that is a big maybe.

ppern

Jul 12, 2021
Ok... there is still no content here, the developer I think is either high on mushrooms or had a stroke. There is no coherent structure to this game or story which is unclear what it is.
I don't know if he wanted to create inception or what but even for the sake of psychedelic purposes it should have at least some linear structure to follow, or a story or a content.
A developer is simply a sham artist which knows how little content he had so tried to put together a stupid complex structure to make it seem big. Nevertheless, I really love good weird videos with psychedelic arts and so on but this doesn't belong here. It's not even erotica.
I don't know what this is and I hate that I again wasted my time on this.
I don't usually criticize developers and I believe in giving them a chance to understand what they want to do but the least he could do was to "simply" follow the same platform that the first part was built on!
What the hell is this? I can't even...
never mind. Screw that. I'm out

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh, he's extremely competent in his ability to fleece people. If he released the game today, he would have got no subscribers next month. If he releases it on the 4th, he's guaranteed to have some new subscribers right at the beginning of November.

Considering how much money he made over the last three years (a good guess is over $300,000) for how little work, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he had the actual game completed, and is now trickling it out.

However, while that would be possible, I think it isn't. He didn't complete his game, he's just a lazy git who doesn't want to keep working on it but likes the money flow too much to just stop.

Note one thing:

You can read "final remaining" in two ways:
• Hopeful: This is the final remaining version of Act I Part X and he will start working on real Act II afterwards.
• Realistic: After that release, there's a "final" version of Act I Part X remaining that he will release later.
• • Hopeful: In December 2021
• • Realistic: In 2022
In other words Kyle is incompotent game developer to release single update to his own game by the given advertisment. 1st time was 25 Oct untill he pushed that to 27 Oct (today) and now it seams it's 1 Nov. The only thing he's compotent is to trick people into believing that he's "working hard, that he's delivering his game update on time and ofc high quality of story and so on". I believe that he originaly had some idea what to do with game, story and how to develop all character interactions and so on but he started to overpromise something he can't deliver. Mix that up with greed, i mean he's like " why to work at all and try to create good game that everyone will like, it's better to put as little effort as possible while i collect all the money". If he is serious dev he would postpone collecting all the pledges until he delivers anything. Many other devs did this but Kyle won't. Why would he when he can take all the money. I remember in old times, like 4 maybe 5 years ago, when ever he failed to deliver good update he would lose some patreon support. Now he's probably thinking like "why would i release any update, it's far better to milk them dry as long as i can, while i promise them (falsly) that i'll deliver something, like part X". And i do think that he finished part X long time ago but he's just postponing the release as long as he can. I can bet that he'll probably do the same on Nov 1. He'll either update the same old patreon post or post something like "here's the reason(s) why i can't(won't) release part X. When ever i was a patreon, when i noticed that devs are doing something like this i imidietly canceled my pledge. Like it's ok to postpone game update untill it's ready and i don't care if it takes you 2 or 6 months, just don't set fixed date release and later on you backtrack and say like "hey, regretfuly the update isn't ready it'll be on xy date and then again you postpone it and say new date is zy". What i can't understand is the logic of his supporters. I would understand if the guy delivers actual update and if it's your thing support him, i don't care. But the guy constantly postpones the release under some excuses, whether they're real or not. Why not cancel your support and return if he delivers anything? That way you don't lose money and if dev release anything you can agan pledge if you want. In over all i do agree with you.

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
You must be new to this game... Also I have a bridge to sell you.

Jokes aside, the game is a brilliant way to make money for the creator. All the updates in the last 2 years combined maybe add as much content as monthly updates from another game. And that is a big maybe.
I have the utmost respect for this developer, for having been able to scam his patrons throughout the years. And I cannot feel sorry for the patrons either, since they are begging to be milked for all they're worth, if they've been paying for all this time. Seriously, if people fell for this, they would have likely been scammed by someone else in real life :KEK:

This is not an endorsement of scamming, but I think this was one of the most obvious scams ever to grace F95 with their presence.

Reactions: spainhorse and fcut

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ok... there is still no content here, the developer I think is either high on mushrooms or had a stroke. There is no coherent structure to this game or story which is unclear what it is.
I don't know if he wanted to create inception or what but even for the sake of psychedelic purposes it should have at least some linear structure to follow, or a story or a content.
A developer is simply a sham artist which knows how little content he had so tried to put together a stupid complex structure to make it seem big. Nevertheless, I really love good weird videos with psychedelic arts and so on but this doesn't belong here. It's not even erotica.
I don't know what this is and I hate that I again wasted my time on this.
I don't usually criticize developers and I believe in giving them a chance to understand what they want to do but the least he could do was to "simply" follow the same platform that the first part was built on!
What the hell is this? I can't even...
never mind. Screw that. I'm out
Mad poet bro, Mad Poet. LMAO.

Reactions: ppern
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes