VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I need a hero
for what? anyways no heroes on this thread.

have share mod for part 1
1. there isn't mod for part 1
2. there isn't mod for part 2
3. there won't be mod for part 1
4. there won't be mod for part 2
5. there won't be mod for any parts for this piece of shit
6. you won't get any f95 member who makes wt-mods to touch this garbage

The Ahlon 64 is old enough to legally fuck, you really should upgrade already.
it's not about processor, it's windows and it can't be changed to 64bit w/o new license key etc and some small pcs like eeepc are 32bits only.

Can someone make android port version of this game....
my post above applies to android ports too and unless you really want i don't repeat myself.

Reactions: jestertlw

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
PART-II AVES doesn't work on 32 bt. can somebody resolve this problem?
I dont know what your playing this on, but first of all: every decent 64bit operating system is able to play 32bit software for the most part just fine and 64bit with 16gigs of RAM are pretty much the standard by now:

look at the OS stats, they are telling, just 0.3% are still using this very outdated tech there, which also has tight limits on RAM and co.

I mean even on my old Phenom II 975BE rig when Windows 7 was actually still good and supported i had Win7 Ultimate 64bit running and 64bit capable processors, which made the 64bit viable in the first place are..yeah legal to be fucked by now, so old ist this tech actually with AMD coming up with it in 2003 in the form of Athlon 64 and Opteron.
And also OS's are 64bit capable since the Windows XP 64Bit version brought up for intels Itanium servers in 2001.

And if its your windows, then its severly outdated or someone wasnt payin attention or so, but no one buys 32bit windows nowadays anymore, so if there is no real good reason for you only beeing on 32Bit, then its mainly your fault and no one is obnliged to get out of their way to fix your errors.

its a courtesy for some to still generate a 32bit exe, but that gets instantly deleted when i unpack them, not to mention that i had it that there was someone tryin to sneak some malware in via that fugly 32bit thing.

so do yourself a favor and get a cheap 64bit copy/key from some trusty key store and get win 10 with 64bits installed, well if you're not 'gaming' on an old Slot A Athlon that is.^^

i know that changing things is often expensive and getting used to new stuff also not always easy, but to keep sitting in the stone ages doesnt help either, its the same with some mods for games, where people complained why the installers and co are not supporting win 7 anymore, which has no support since almost 2 years by now and literally demand this "to be fixed" instead of moving their sorry asses and upgrade their OS to a supported, safer and technically superior one.

in other words: if there is no very valid reason to be only 32bit capable, there is no problem with the game, but PEBCAK.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
It was like watching Saint-Simon fuck Enfantim in a clown car, with a cactus dildo,during a Philip Glass concert; while a line of mimes performed Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, naked. Actually that might have made more sense.
i played this years ago. just noticed it being updated again. read some comments on this thread and thought, nope i am not going to bother. thing is now, i am so curious that i want to see how bad it is. like the old b movies, so bad you have to watch. maybe that is what he is trying to do? make it so bad that people try it, just to see

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow. I first tried this when it came out and I wasn't terribly impressed but...what the fuck is this thing now? The "main game" just produced a bunch of Ren'Py errors and crashes and that part 2 thing is...I mean is the dev having a psychotic episode or something? The fuck is even going on? I want some of whatever he's on. Or maybe I don't.

Is the "game" not about trying to bang your sweater-wearing low-hanging-boobed sister/daughter while avoiding the dour-faced "milf" anymore (playstyle depends on your tastes :sneaky:) ? The hell is this skeleton crap?

• Haha
Reactions: Zane Truesdale

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
I understand nothing in the scenario since the return of this game. Are the characters "dead"? Is the main character who is dead or who is dreaming? If someone can explain it to me in a few words, I'm interested.
I specify that I am not English not American but you can explain in english ;)
Otherwise I love the art of this game, the animations etc. It's such a shame to produce something so complicated and mysterious.
I have the impression that this is not a game but a demonstration of what the author can do.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
in the New Update How come Thy have not show her went to the Dance Yet or well thy be another Update on the game ?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes