VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
quick question: is this even worth making a torrent for?

last time i saw part2 it was this hippy drugged out nonsense.

is it all one big drug type thing cause I started part 2 and I didnt like it compared to part 1

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
is it all one big drug type thing cause I started part 2 and I didnt like it compared to part 1
just part2, the normal game is well, normal - at least that's how i remember it.
i'm gonna skip making a torrent for it anyway, if people still want me to just DM me i guess.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Not that it really matters to anyone - but, on the off chance someone new wants to try this game from the beginning, the links for the Main Game are garbage. Nopy returns an Error 50X, MEGA just hangs (less then 25kb/s speed) and Anonfile caused my Defender to flag it as a virus.

Maybe this guy has just been farming players data for four years and selling it? LOL

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Not that it really matters to anyone - but, on the off chance someone new wants to try this game from the beginning, the links for the Main Game are garbage. Nopy returns an Error 50X, MEGA just hangs (less then 25kb/s speed) and Anonfile caused my Defender to flag it as a virus.

Maybe this guy has just been farming players data for four years and selling it? LOL
i've a torrent of it online if you still need. it's the "good" part of this game (IE part 1, not part2)

The Punisher

Aug 7, 2017
why does the main game have no content last time there have been added some scenes as well, that werent too bad i guess. but that part II Aves shit is so bad !!

Reactions: Tegerian

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
i've a torrent of it online if you still need. it's the "good" part of this game (IE part 1, not part2)

Thx. But I am going to pass on this game for right now. I've got a folder full with a dozen games I still haven't had time to try yet, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Honest question:

Can we, the viewers/visitors/users of this forum and web site, petition the admins to just delete or remove a game from here because of crap like this? Like if they did a poll and a large majority said "fuck this game and fuck this developer," would they remove it from the site?

They have locked threads before and refuse to open them back up, even when a update comes out, so why not lock down or kill this thread, too? Personally, I'd LOVE to see this game removed so it sends a message to the asshat developer to fuck off.
Can we not? What I want people to understand is that you're not responsible for other people's choices. It takes zero effort to conjure up this thread and get informed. People can judge for themselves if they want to take a part in this mess. You guys take this way too personally.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes