VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Yep. The bastard managed to stop the bleeding. He didn't lose patrons since June. Based on the numbers, he'll probably have the same number of patrons by the end of this month as the last few.

What's more mind-boggling is that he has a number of patrons currently given free subscriptions (up to a year long) and they're presumably not supporting him on Patreon right now but might return once their free subscriptions are up (sometime mid-2022).

Reactions: Thomasjame1994

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
A new update coming on Wednesday may have sex scene because it is titled Les Doll something something.
Yeah i checked on his patreon. I would be surprised if he didn't find an excuse for delaying it. I also do hope that mom/son sex scene will be out but like many others have pointed out it's doubtfull. Perhaps i did make a mistake with my previous post. I don't like to speak out without knowing what will be in the game, even if it's the dev like Kyle.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
IF there's anything, it's going to be a dream scene.

Remember that Gumdrop announced way back in the past that the game will have three acts: First is the prologue, Second is the Romance, Third is the Sex. Each act is/was supposed to be divided into parts, ten for act 1.

This development schedule was never changed, so we shouldn't expect sex to occur in this part, or in the next ten parts of act 2 (so nothing over the next ten or so years).

ChronicDonut

Sep 10, 2021
IF there's anything, it's going to be a dream scene.

Remember that Gumdrop announced way back in the past that the game will have three acts: First is the prologue, Second is the Romance, Third is the Sex. Each act is/was supposed to be divided into parts, ten for act 1.

This development schedule was never changed, so we shouldn't expect sex to occur in this part, or in the next ten parts of act 2 (so nothing over the next ten or so years).
Bruh-moment

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Dual Family [v1.03.0ce Legacy] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 233 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 218 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
MEGA Link ( ) for Win/Linux 233 MB version is down. MIXDROP is slow as a slug and stops downloading. Nopy might be better choice?

Reactions: dasada32

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
A new update coming on Wednesday may have sex scene because it is titled Les Doll something something.
Truly the eyes see what the brain wants to see. It's not titled "Les Doll". The title of the post is:

"L'ESPER" and "DFDOLL" are abbreviated names of his top two supporter tiers: "DF DOLLHOUSE" and "L'ESPERIENZA", which is Italian for the Experience (the «L'» is an elided definite article «La»).

Mar 19, 2021
Truly the eyes see what the brain wants to see. It's not titled "Les Doll". The title of the post is:

"L'ESPER" and "DFDOLL" are abbreviated names of his top two supporter tiers: "DF DOLLHOUSE" and "L'ESPERIENZA", which is Italian for the Experience (the «L'» is an elided definite article «La»).
Does it even matter I was just referring to a new update coming up.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
In situations like this, I just feel sorry for all the people who donate money to developers like this one.
So much time without any update or even information about the game and suddenly today there is a completely useless update just because the developers of this game ran out of money. Pathetic...

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes