VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
He uses the Patreon income to buy acid, then uses it to "inspire" to build and release more shit like this, so the Patrons (at least some) pay him more money so he can buy more acid, then uses it to....
a very efficient system or evil circle that Patrons could break if they wanted...just stop funding him and his drug abuse.

Reactions: legend_shon

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There's something I don't understand. Why didn't he choose this as the OST of his bullshit game ? He just had to replace the word " Jones " with " Bones " .

obvious.jpg

Mar 19, 2021
You're never sure with this dev. Kyle might delay for quite understandable reason (milking cough). But jokes aside only belive when you see it.
I know the history with the dev but I have forgotten what date it showed at the end of the game for the update to release and do not want to install it again to just see the date. I can't remember was it 22nd or 26th October.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Remember you're talking about the dude who pushed out one part after another for eight months, then delayed part 9 for a while, then went on a very long hiatus with part 10, but managed to put together a "Christmas special" in the meantime.

I would understand two installments of (actual/legacy) act 1 part 10, one for son, one for father, but this is getting drawn out and there's still nothing about (actual/legacy) act 2, let alone act 3, and remember that the first release of legacy act 1 part 10 was already over half a year ago.

Assuming he's just milking and plans to continue doing a quarter of a part every two months, then you can consider act 2 to have 40 releases and act 3 another 40 releases, one release per two months, so if he continues the same way, that's 13 years and 4 months to finish. Some people pay up mortgage in less time.

At least it's obvious why he offered those free memberships to people who supported him during his hiatus. It's not like they're worth anything substantial.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Remember you're talking about the dude who pushed out one part after another for eight months, then delayed part 9 for a while, then went on a very long hiatus with part 10, but managed to put together a "Christmas special" in the meantime.

I would understand two installments of (actual/legacy) act 1 part 10, one for son, one for father, but this is getting drawn out and there's still nothing about (actual/legacy) act 2, let alone act 3, and remember that the first release of legacy act 1 part 10 was already over half a year ago.

Assuming he's just milking and plans to continue doing a quarter of a part every two months, then you can consider act 2 to have 40 releases and act 3 another 40 releases, one release per two months, so if he continues the same way, that's 13 years and 4 months to finish. Some people pay up mortgage in less time.

At least it's obvious why he offered those free memberships to people who supported him during his hiatus. It's not like they're worth anything substantial.
pretty much that.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Tbh I feel like this game a lot of potential but it just been a complete disappointment. However I have to admit having to play both father and son and seeing their perspective on how they see things is a cool thought but it wasn’t what I thought it was gonna be. if I had to change anything in this game, I would have make sure that the pace for getting with the girls is not really slow and I would include ton of sex scenes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tbh I feel like this game a lot of potential but it just been a complete disappointment. However I have to admit having to play both father and son and seeing their perspective on how they see things is a cool thought but it wasn’t what I thought it was gonna be. if I had to change anything in this game, I would have make sure that the pace for getting with the girls is not really slow and I would include ton of sex scenes
well your goal isn't milking as much money out of loyal believers and other dumbasses who support him.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes