VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Wouldn't it make sense to have separate threads for these two things? This whole part 2 thing is so far removed from part 1 that I'm not sure what good it does to carry it together, and it creates endless confusion with every release of either.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hi there, is there any walkthrough, what is more complete than v.0.98? Greets, A Kitty.
Btw: It could be interesting to see the story with moms- or daughters position too. :cool:
Im sorry because the chapters and the puzzles has gone. That makes the game more usual, I think so.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jestertlw

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Castrate all the bastards that support this scammer!

( maybe a bit overboard, but it's the sentiment that counts)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I just had a laugh reading some of these posts. The guy who posted second in this thread - over FOUR AND A HALF YEARS AGO - nailed it with this post....

Can already tell that this will have virtually no content.

But the concept is cool as fuck
It's confusing as fuck reading the reviews, the posts and then looking at over 6GB's for the two main parts of this game. Maybe F95 should implement a Dev ranking system, where each Dev has like stars or a rank of some sort beside his/her name in the OP.
Sure seems like this guy is the King of Sheep ... fleecing the flock for over four years, Jesus!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
quick question: is this even worth making a torrent for?

last time i saw part2 it was this hippy drugged out nonsense.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes