VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
played this years ago. thought it was pretentious and he is trying to ram morals down your throat. after all this time, i can not believe its still going. reading through the thread, it seems like its got worse. thanks for the heads up, i will not waste my time

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Добрый день! Дорогие друзья, кто-нибудь из вас может поделиться пошаговым прохождением этой игры? Интересует ветка-Мама-Сынок! Приходится переигрывать разные варианты-уже запуталась, какой строчки придерживаться, очень благодарен!

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Good afternoon! Dear friends!Can any of you share a step-by-step walkthrough of this game? Interested in the branch-Mom-Son!I have to replay different options-I'm already confused which line to stick to, I'm very grateful!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anything new in this update?
nothing worth to mention aka same old scam.

Good afternoon! Dear friends!Can any of you share a step-by-step walkthrough of this game? Interested in the branch-Mom-Son!I have to replay different options-I'm already confused which line to stick to, I'm very grateful!
there isn't wt and there won't be wt ever. no wt maker is stupid enuf to play this shitshow.

thegreatlord

Aug 29, 2021
  • "And build a significant development lead time (with the first three months produced) to easily release every week to you!"
THIS WAS WRITTEN ON GUMDROPS WEBSITE ABOUT PART 2,He already had fucking 3 months of this PART-ll bullshit produced which means he has just been putting that on every Monday,WHILE GIVING US A 10 MINUTE UPDATE EVERY MONTH ON WHAT WE WANT aka Legacy DF.He is literally doing nothing and getting thousands of dollars,
This is scam at its peak like seriously fuck him

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
After finding the skeleton scene that connects the day and night sections, at least now I know what's going on.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes