VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
IMO The second part is messed up to me. It feels nothing like the first, so I guess I will be checking out for part 2. Dont like the new directions it is being taken.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait... so....if i try to lust after the mom as son she rejects me, but if I hold off she rapes me?
based on posts yes.

This VN makes me want to cut my nuts off
poor you.

Please add an option to skip dialogue.
scamdrop won't do anything except scam for more money.

Only the dev have skip mode, he can skip 2-3 years of work without real repercussion :LUL:
well more like skip worketernally.

Wait what? Is that really true? Is it the Reboot/Part II, or the legacy? I haven't played this game in years, due how much blueball this game has given me.
legacy, part 2 is shitshow and not a game (not that legacy is much better).

Oct 6, 2021
So basically Dual family aka legacy NEVER got any content update (famous Part X) and new Part II is shit/buggy/extra way to try and rip people off?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So basically Dual family aka legacy NEVER got any content update (famous Part X) and new Part II is shit/buggy/extra way to try and rip people off?
legacy gets updates but not worth to play and x/part2 gets updates too but not worth to play.

Must've ran out of money
wants more, his house on la palmas was burned so he needs money for new one.

Reactions: Herofactory45

ssff

Oct 23, 2017
sorry to disturb. I was not in this forum for like 3 years . What happend here and why is the game so weird .Im with a fuckin skeleton. Can someone pls explain what happend to this game? I had a good remembrance about this game but rn this game feels weird

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry to disturb. I was not in this forum for like 3 years . What happend here and why is the game so weird .Im with a fuckin skeleton. Can someone pls explain what happend to this game? I had a good remembrance about this game but rn this game feels weird
1. after 0.98ce dev started scamming and milking patrons for 3-4 years.
2. somewhat recently he released dfx aka part II (read: wanted more money) which isn't game at all.
3. and bit later started "developing" df aka legacy again (read: wanted even more money) but it's still shitshow with not any content at all.
4. so basically he still milks those morons who support his scam.

Oct 6, 2021
The latest one I played was Version 0.99C, which I liked and was awesome, but this was 3,5 years ago lol.

Afterwards, nothing worthwile story wise was developed - neither for Dual Family nor for new part X?

Oct 14, 2019
What the heck is goin on with the story? now you can only be the brother who talks to a skeleton? wth. no sex scenes in the new updates. all i wanna see is the damn daughter/sister naked with sex scenes. period. what is all this other stuff. im lost now. also why cant we save now, why are there brief pauses between dialogue that you cant even click to skip. game kind of annoys me now. the original story line needs to be brought back. what are you doing to this game????

Sep 4, 2017
Maybe if I express my feelings to Gumdrop Games like if it was a daytime talk show they might understand us better, so let's take a walk on our feelings garden. Listen Gumdrop Games, every time you release a disappointing update to Dual Family I feel like your taking a dump on my flower beds, but I remained faithful because I hoped that one day I would get a game where we'd get see the mc bang his mom (I pretty much didn't care for the other side of the story or the talking skeleton, but thank you for reminding me of the late late show with Craig Ferguson and his talking skeleton sidekick Geoff Peterson).:cry:;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: lolblue25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what the hell did i just play i bet he is just fvking with us and reading all that comments with this face :KEK:
that what comes out of ass after big dinner. your own fault since there are plenty of warnings.
Why there isn't a compress version for part 2 VOW.
cuz no serious compressor touches this pile of shit (either legacy or part 2).

dual family guide any?
Yep delete .. then empty recycle bin ! works great !
you forgot that needs to run darik's boot and nuke on all harddrives.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes