VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Part II - Vow for Win compressed to 466.2 MB. It's worth neither downloading nor the time taken to compress it.

It wasn't worth developing!! But yet this Dev did just that ..............

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
What to do in this update? I don't even know what is going on and how to play this new update can anyone help

KROM95

May 14, 2019
ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

Abyss777

Jul 12, 2020
Years after releasing of the game....people asking for more content...developer starts working on it.....relaunches the game as a legacy version with literally a lot less content compared to the old version.....
People KooL so looking forward to it.

Jun 29, 2017
I'd appreciate people keeping their personal feelings out of any responses to me. I asked a question, and I get a butthurt response from a guy who probably never was a patron in the first place, not to mention that the response made zero sense.
So, to clarify: Gumdrop abandoned DF ages ago, but recently decided to start updating Legacy again?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'd appreciate people keeping their personal feelings out of any responses to me. I asked a question, and I get a butthurt response from a guy who probably never was a patron in the first place, not to mention that the response made zero sense.
So, to clarify: Gumdrop abandoned DF ages ago, but recently decided to start updating Legacy again?
The game was never officially abandoned by the developer, but the developer did continuously push the release date back, sometimes by several months at a time. The lack of any demonstrated progress on the game, combined with the lack of updates, caused this thread to be marked abandoned after two years with no updates.

Meanwhile, the developer announced a level of dissatisfaction with the game, in that there was disappointment at the result, and no enjoyment in continuing. This is when the 'reboot' was announced, and this is what became part II.

Hopefully none of this seems like 'personal feelings' to you, but that kind of thing is hard to leave out since we are all, you know, people? Allegedly?

Jun 29, 2017
The game was never officially abandoned by the developer, but the developer did continuously push the release date back, sometimes by several months at a time. The lack of any demonstrated progress on the game, combined with the lack of updates, caused this thread to be marked abandoned after two years with no updates.

Meanwhile, the developer announced a level of dissatisfaction with the game, in that there was disappointment at the result, and no enjoyment in continuing. This is when the 'reboot' was announced, and this is what became part II.

Hopefully none of this seems like 'personal feelings' to you, but that kind of thing is hard to leave out since we are all, you know, people? Allegedly?
So Part 2 is a reboot, with the same characters(?) but now he's chosen to continue updates in the Original/legacy as well? That makes no sense. :|

Ignoring the sarcasm, yes, that's how you reply, not like a rambling, incoherent, lunatic. ;)

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
why cant he leave it to rip in peace ? the poor corpse can spasm only so much.
ah yea,milking to tools :FacePalm:

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
Part Uno: a well crafted and a "real-look" at people and the inner struggle.

Part Due:
Artistically it is a beautiful construct (has anyone done purple microdot ? its like that).

How ever - W the actual F

I was greatly disappointed that relations with the characters (of my choosing) could not continue to develop.

Hope the dev finds his way back from his trip....

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes