VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know what this guy could’ve done is have you played both Son and father and have them try to corrupt daughter and mother and see their story goes. Or how About adding more sex scenes with the characters. Idk ok I wish he could fix this game

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I get being angry at CDPR for ruining Cyberpunk, but why are you all so obsessed with gumdrop about this game? It's not anything special. I wouldn't be surprised if a decent chunk of his supporters are just trying to keep the "meme alive".

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
does the first part if you play as the son end w/ the father suffocating him at night before the dance? wtf is going on? and I can't even wrap my head around the acid trip that is the vow/part 2.

Reactions: Dnutz
Mar 19, 2021
Mom is a knockout and has a gorgeous body, but in this VN all she ever was is a cocktease and blueballer. Her character model/render is what attracted me to this VN in the first place, but like I said...the dev is just teasing everybody with her.
Ever found the same character in some other game, the same mom model?

Mar 19, 2021
does the first part if you play as the son end w/ the father suffocating him at night before the dance? wtf is going on? and I can't even wrap my head around the acid trip that is the vow/part 2.
The only sense the end scene makes is that maybe the mother sees the dad suffocating the son and rescues him then they really divorce and on Oct 25th in the end the mom agrees to have sex with the son.

Or the developer just craps everything and says the son was dreaming again about her mom sitting nude in his bed.[/QUOTE]

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The only sense the end scene makes is that maybe the mother sees the dad suffocating the son and rescues him then they really divorce and on Oct 25th in the end the mom agrees to have sex with the son.

Or the developer just craps everything and says the son was dreaming again about her mom sitting nude in his bed.
The big question is was that scene dream or did his dad realy tried to kill him or scare him a bit? Son MC did had crazier dreams with skeleton so i wouldn't be surprised if that was a dream. As for Oct 25th release idk. Kyle does have track record of delaying stuff so don't be surprised if it happens.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why not split game threads, one for part 1 and another for part 2? this was update for part one? so no new content?
originally there was threads for df (abandoned long ago until somewhat recently became unabandoned, part 1) and dfx (part 2) but f95 mods deleted dfx thread and dfx discussuin continued here on orig. thread. doesn't matter since scamdrop is still scamming.

junh1572

Jan 4, 2018
I think the act 2 is to hard to play and i really didn't like the style if the game come to the 2° act style like the first one would be better

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I have a feeling Gumdrop will make the mom or the cousin commit suicide as bad ending to fuck with us.
it seems he wants normal good ending to be the family reunited ending and incest ending as fucked up bad ending.
Why not keep the family together and be happy with the incest? I can see as much as the father route and son route being they play out to just go after mom/daughter... With the take of trying to give a life of sobriety to said niece/cousin...(Yeah aunt is manipulative, and I hated that shit)

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Why not keep the family together and be happy with the incest? I can see as much as the father route and son route being they play out to just go after mom/daughter... With the take of trying to give a life of sobriety to said niece/cousin...(Yeah aunt is manipulative, and I hated that shit)
he is aiming for realism
"happy with the incest"
The way he is doing the story he is making us look like freaks, always warning us for the choices we are making,
subtly hinting us that we will get a bad ending for our choices(incest route).

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes