VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
OMG so much work put into this and after 3 hours of play I feel like the dev hates himself! WHY? Why would you do all this work just for me to not see any of it? Even with the walkthrough I am missing scenes and secrets and gallery stuff so what is the point of doing them? replay value? there is none since after 3 hours the only scene worth mentioning is when you rape your aunt! The rest is just a fucking maze like a soap opera... Dude make it more linear I want to be happy playing and not missing out (its a fucking game... not real life). The point system clearly has no value since after 3 hours of chasing my "landlord / friend" I have 0 or 1 point in platonic... so I feel like I wasted my time!

To close it off... I would not comment and critique you if there was no potential here! I like the game (renders... a bit of drama... cool) but it feels all over the place... its not linear... listen I am going to tell you a joke from Luis CK:

"The reason I can not listen to women is because when they talk they never get to the point... example:
- I was talking to my sister's friend... no not that one... the one with the husband that had an affair with his aunt... not aunt... the aunt with the beautiful red dress from Chanel.... OMG I love that store... my favorite perfume is from there... not that one... the one I wore on out 14th night out... the one when we met the dude with the girl... not that girl..."

GET IT? That is how your novel is after 3 hours of play... it can be a lot better if you finish one event.... then get to the next event... and so on...if you're going to force me to choose (respect that)... give me enough content for it... if not (this is you btw).... give me all the content... we are here for the hot scenes 80% and for the story 20%...

This has potential... but polish it... don't crush my dreams and make me feel sad... I am here for a good time... if not I would just play LOL!

Good luck with your game... hope you take my comments lightly... and remember without critics you just have the ass kissers!
nope he has porve himselft time after time ... maybe he is delutional or high on some sustance ... he will no hear of that

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
OMG so much work put into this and after 3 hours of play I feel like the dev hates himself! WHY? Why would you do all this work just for me to not see any of it? Even with the walkthrough I am missing scenes and secrets and gallery stuff so what is the point of doing them? replay value? there is none since after 3 hours the only scene worth mentioning is when you rape your aunt! The rest is just a fucking maze like a soap opera... Dude make it more linear I want to be happy playing and not missing out (its a fucking game... not real life). The point system clearly has no value since after 3 hours of chasing my "landlord / friend" I have 0 or 1 point in platonic... so I feel like I wasted my time!

To close it off... I would not comment and critique you if there was no potential here! I like the game (renders... a bit of drama... cool) but it feels all over the place... its not linear... listen I am going to tell you a joke from Luis CK:

"The reason I can not listen to women is because when they talk they never get to the point... example:
- I was talking to my sister's friend... no not that one... the one with the husband that had an affair with his aunt... not aunt... the aunt with the beautiful red dress from Chanel.... OMG I love that store... my favorite perfume is from there... not that one... the one I wore on out 14th night out... the one when we met the dude with the girl... not that girl..."

GET IT? That is how your novel is after 3 hours of play... it can be a lot better if you finish one event.... then get to the next event... and so on...if you're going to force me to choose (respect that)... give me enough content for it... if not (this is you btw).... give me all the content... we are here for the hot scenes 80% and for the story 20%...

This has potential... but polish it... don't crush my dreams and make me feel sad... I am here for a good time... if not I would just play LOL!

Good luck with your game... hope you take my comments lightly... and remember without critics you just have the ass kissers!
not many arse kissers here for this game-over 4 years,pity i thought this game had potential:(

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I agree with most others in this thread that this dev is a scammer. After 5-6 hours of real time game play there is absolutely no meaningful sexual content. I think the aunt rape scene was just filler material to appease the people paying his bills because they bitched about there not being any content. So he just threw that scene together to scam them into keep sending him money. My advice, don't waste your time on this VN because in the scene with the aunt the lighting is really bad, it happens at night, and the renders are so dark you can barely see anything happening. Also, the aunt scene doesn't even happen until the end of the first act, so you would have to play through hours of nothingness just to get to that really dark disappointing scene.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
not many arse kissers here for this game-over 4 years,pity i thought this game had potential:(
Can I ask you to suggest a good game... bored as hell...
PS: I played the popular ones... give me something you liked that I might not know of.... PLS!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

I'm in total agreement with you. Everything seemed fine except the cousin and Aunt crap. The way it was done it seemed forced? Maybe.... it sure didn't FLOW with the rest of the story. Like you said it just seemed to go all over the place!!!!!

Reactions: The King of Pirates

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree with most others in this thread that this dev is a scammer. After 5-6 hours of real time game play there is absolutely no meaningful sexual content. I think the aunt rape scene was just filler material to appease the people paying his bills because they bitched about there not being any content. So he just threw that scene together to scam them into keep sending him money. My advice, don't waste your time on this VN because in the scene with the aunt the lighting is really bad, it happens at night, and the renders are so dark you can barely see anything happening. Also, the aunt scene doesn't even happen until the end of the first act, so you would have to play through hours of nothingness just to get to that really dark disappointing scene.
The WHOLE visiting the AUNT seemed THROWN TOGETHER!!!! I mean MOM and Dad are getting a divorced but hey lets go on a vacation together!!! Where does that even make sense??? Especially to go see Mom's sister!!!

Then you have Mom crawling half naked into the son's bed to sleep with him. But then she gets upset cause he wants her??? Where does any of this make any sense????

I could understand better if after he told her how he felt she would say "Well about time I thought i gave you enough hints!! Then Jump his bones!!! But how this Dev did it I just can't wrap my brain around it!

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
So why is this thing popping back up in latest? Has there actually been any changes or is this a mob repop? Does it have any new content?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok so i decided to waste my free time and replay the game, mainly ACT1. Short answer, no there's no any content at all. Note that i only played Son route because well Mom/Milf, not sure of Dad route i don't play him at all. So about Son route the story continuous after dance and kiss, if player made such decision. Mom got all shocked, Son started making some excuses on why he did it and that's it. There's an end scene, more like advertisment, where Mom is in Sons room and shee undress infront of him.
The dad route has more than you would think to recommend it. Although it focuses too much on his daughter by playing it you discover that he indeed has two daughters. So that's double the daughters and double the disappointment. It makes the son run make a lot more sense, too. Well, in a big picture sense not a "Do people actually act like this?" sense.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes