VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
do the old mods actually work ?
If you mean the cheat mod, sort of. It doesn't cause any crashing, so there's that. I don't think any variables have been changed in the code, so it should still work for that. I doubt it unlocks any of the new secrets, though.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
any actual content? or still grinding and no action at all?
Ok so i decided to waste my free time and replay the game, mainly ACT1. Short answer, no there's no any content at all. Note that i only played Son route because well Mom/Milf, not sure of Dad route i don't play him at all. So about Son route the story continuous after dance and kiss, if player made such decision. Mom got all shocked, Son started making some excuses on why he did it and that's it. There's an end scene, more like advertisment, where Mom is in Sons room and shee undress infront of him.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
why not split game threads, one for part 1 and another for part 2? this was update for part one? so no new content?
I don't know about Dad route, don't play him honestly. Son route no. It's for the simplicity sake. There's a game Thirsty for my guest, which is divided in 2 seasons so imagine searching 2 separate threads for that game. The same applies for this game.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
What is the rape content here ?? Is it avoidable ?
If i'm not mistaken it can only play out if you go Son route with Aunt. And yes you can avoid it.
That is correct. In the first act you can actually have vaginal sex with the aunt but you have to rape her to get it. If you avoid it you get only a handjob.

Last edited:

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
3 re mades, 3 years after , and is still junk and no content .... and people say i am T word ...puuf ../ maybe this will be done for 2030 .. you already know what these type of developers want and know their dice so ..
No update in the old version and no version in this update. ;)

Reactions: ActiveShooter

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
OMG so much work put into this and after 3 hours of play I feel like the dev hates himself! WHY? Why would you do all this work just for me to not see any of it? Even with the walkthrough I am missing scenes and secrets and gallery stuff so what is the point of doing them? replay value? there is none since after 3 hours the only scene worth mentioning is when you rape your aunt! The rest is just a fucking maze like a soap opera... Dude make it more linear I want to be happy playing and not missing out (its a fucking game... not real life). The point system clearly has no value since after 3 hours of chasing my "landlord / friend" I have 0 or 1 point in platonic... so I feel like I wasted my time!

To close it off... I would not comment and critique you if there was no potential here! I like the game (renders... a bit of drama... cool) but it feels all over the place... its not linear... listen I am going to tell you a joke from Luis CK:

"The reason I can not listen to women is because when they talk they never get to the point... example:
- I was talking to my sister's friend... no not that one... the one with the husband that had an affair with his aunt... not aunt... the aunt with the beautiful red dress from Chanel.... OMG I love that store... my favorite perfume is from there... not that one... the one I wore on out 14th night out... the one when we met the dude with the girl... not that girl..."

GET IT? That is how your novel is after 3 hours of play... it can be a lot better if you finish one event.... then get to the next event... and so on...if you're going to force me to choose (respect that)... give me enough content for it... if not (this is you btw).... give me all the content... we are here for the hot scenes 80% and for the story 20%...

This has potential... but polish it... don't crush my dreams and make me feel sad... I am here for a good time... if not I would just play LOL!

Good luck with your game... hope you take my comments lightly... and remember without critics you just have the ass kissers!

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes