VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As for those 325 sheeple... I would bet a lot of them are just the type that put something on their credit cards then forget about it.
yea that's been said "few" times on this thread and others where patreon still collects money even if dev has vanished.

american

Apr 24, 2017
only thing I will add is even if we cannot understand but people will always have different taste and hope always goes away the last but to still put money in this will game being way to nice just said bad idea

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
In case the blue balls gets too much for anyone in this thread. You should give puzzled life a look. The haircut of the milf might be different, but otherwise they look somewhat simular. The gameplay is not the best, but there is a full save in the OP and instructions of where the save folder is in the "cheat code" tab.
definitely will give it a try...all links but Mega are dead though

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is it me or is this game/update broken ? I can't even get through naming characters and filling out all the things you have to fill out to even play it, gets through most fields of just one of the characters and Next button not clickable......
Why it even needs all this crap filled out is beyond me

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Is it me or is this game/update broken ? I can't even get through naming characters and filling out all the things you have to fill out to even play it, gets through most fields of just one of the characters and Next button not clickable......
Why it even needs all this crap filled out is beyond me
The game is broken. But not because of the relationships - but because there has been no relevant content added in 4 years. If you are looking for the mother or daughter to get some - they do not. If you wish to start a session in either version of the software, even after 800+ pages of warnings ... but seeing as you didn't read even the last few pages of this thread, I assume you didn't read the OP where you would find the answer to your question - Character Relationship Guide.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Omg lol. Another dream update that is 5 min long. 5 min since i only play Son route. I can't even explain why i even try to download this garbage junk of files.

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
I have not d/l anything more after 5 years ago, have i to start downloading this game again, in your opinion?
I really like games dealing mom/son and family plot....but i also don't want to waste my time.
Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you, regards

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I have an an idea why.

(also, about 14 hours ago I uploaded into this thread all the new files from both releases - less than 20mb in total. Would have saved you time and frustration)
Yeah i noticed. But idiot me wanted to see if there's anything milf/mom in this update. I only wonder if this guy is either trying to create an update or to piss everyone off.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?
wat Are u talking About ?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes