VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game still clicking on random paintings to get random scenes that are tied to no story? I only played a few updates on part 2 as it was too different for me :eek:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
thus Developer and Dammed are brothers ? becuase the amount of junk they do is nealy as equal

2030 the daughter will stop being a nun

Reactions: stal1234

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
...but it is a prime example of why I don't back games in progress no matter who is developing them. At any moment they can go off the goddamn rails, or even worse, at any moment you can realize they been off the rails this whole time and it's never going to get any better.
I get where you're coming from with that, but if everyone thought and did the same, then we'd have no AVNs to begin with, except the very few and rare devs that are simply doing this as a hobby and out of passion - a hobby and passion that costs tons of time AND money.
By financially supporting a dev you don't guarantee the project's continued development, but you do help it.

It's such a shame that a few rotten apples who just scam and milk with their projects have created such a bad stigma on the whole profession and now people don't trust any dev. Bad apples ruined it for the rest, rest who'd absolutely deserve the support and need it.

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
thank you everyone who sacrificed ur storage to actually see this update.. shame the dev went absolutely wacko. Maybe ate a whole box of go gurt in 1 sitting. never be the same after that evil knievel stunt

• Haha
Reactions: mugen1145

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I can't understand why this project is still supported by more than 200 patreons !
It's more than obvious that Gumdrop Games won't release any content in the next few months/years that you could actually expect after more than 5 years.
other developers do it much better (deliver more than one completed project in 5 years) and unfortunately get very little support.
pursuing this game any further just became pointless.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wish this game has android port...in future
There's nothing here. Why would you want to waste the bandwidth and storage space for nothing?
The mother doesn't have sex. The daughter doesn't have sex. There hasn't been any substance added to this title in 4+ years. In fact, the developer altered previous content back in late 2017/early 2018 so that it could remain on Patreon.

Reactions: Anik840

Fetishboy46

Aug 11, 2022
:HideThePain:... trash, i play it like a year ago or even more i dont remember and i really loved, now i find it again and... it really was a total disappointment, what happened to the dev? you ruined all !. really sad to see how it ended

Reactions: alexandro1969

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
It's the same answer as it was 7 hours ago near the top of this same page #17,883 - No.
The reason is - there is nothing to "walk through" here. The mother doesn't have sex. The daughter doesn't have sex. There has been no meaningful content added for 4+ years.
thank you, i will not play this game, i avoid to loose my time,

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes