VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
There are some scenes not showing for me in the newest version? the scenes at the beach with suncream. anyone else with the same problem or maybe a fix?
I think the developer forgot to add the pictures for the beach scene in this 0.80 RE update.

By the way, this update contains a LOT of dialogue and actually no further actions. That is, I didn't get them. And I followed the father path, for your information.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
"delusional claim" i asked to backup all talk,you give 0 arguments. why should i bother answering you?
"delusional" in your case is actually very ironic.
You made the claim you have thus far failed to support.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So is it me, or is the Dad the most judgmental prick in the history of pron games? Holy hell, I kinda felt bad for him at first, as I play I see why the Wife wants him gone. Not even done yet. That and the fucker doesn't even take his shirt off in the water? I mean are we MEANT to hate the guy?

I also love how you get choices for relatively inconsequential shit, but not choices as to whether or not you'll say bone your Karen when the option arises. Blue-balling at its finest.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So finished my first play through, yeah that felt like a waste of time. I actually don't think conceptually the characters are too bad, though they are pretty trope-y. At first I liked that the Dad wasn't the creeper that most other ones are in games like this. That didn't last, because he's actually a creeper in violent denial and just not likable in the least. I mean I find Max from BB more likable than this guy, and that should never happen, but at least Max is honest about what he wants. The Dad here just spends 90% of the game bitching about life and doing very little about it. He has a grand total of one decent scene, and that's when Karen breaks down. He actually kinda felt like a human there.

Beyond that, the lack of sexy shit on the Dad after a bunch of updates doesn't seem like much is gonna happen. I'll try the brother and see if that is better. It would kinda have to be.

One thing that bothers me that is separate from the story is the angles in the CG. SO MANY DUTCH angles, nothing quite feels right. Weird close ups and other stuff hurt too.

Reactions: Led and User_166761

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Oh well another game I will never play, drugs, power, mind control, super power and magic to get sex is RAPE in my book and I don't do rape.
The problem is not the "rape" that is as long it's fantasy a fetish like any other but rather that comes off from nowhere and badly written, it was clear that GG had no sex scene planned but put it in the game just to say "hey guys, there's sex this time"

px305

May 6, 2017
Well Im done with this game, Dont like the Story, Dont like the Father-Daugther Route, dont like how the story is evolving and I dont like Senseless Updates just to try to milk your Patreons.

The only good thing were the 3Dmodels (Mom the most) but its not worth it, afther these many updates the game
is boring.

Uninstalled.

vossa

Jun 16, 2017
After I finished the son's route all I could do was to laugh. That was it? I thought he said that we would have plenty of content and blablablah and at the end of it I could do nothing but laugh. I'm not even mad, just glad that I didn't had to pay anything to play this.

Might give this game a chance in one year, hopefully it will have some actual content.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
After I finished the son's route all I could do was to laugh. That was it? I thought he said that we would have plenty of content and blablablah and at the end of it I could do nothing but laugh. I'm not even mad, just glad that I didn't had to pay anything to play this.

Might give this game a chance in one year, hopefully it will have some actual content.
I bet there was alot of brooding content. Also there was alot of content! you got a sex scene! you understand how hard it is to do a sex scene? it eats up all the other content!:test::tf:

Reactions: vossa

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
This game is going the route of DMD. Tease after tease. Milk those patrons, add some small tease scenes ever update and you'll be golden, showering in cash every month. The story is a fucking broodfest. The only saving grace are the models, the mom looks like an actual milf, which is refreshing in a world where every milf is a 20yo with massive tits. But when you are getting somewhere with her the game cuts off and they plaster a big ol' patreon logo right in there, to tell you to fuck off and pay if you want some more.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
I have a bug where in some scenes you can't see the beach. The screen is gray and it says p_beach_11x for xample.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes