VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I gotta say like some else said why the hell couldn't the dad just toss Karen's scrawny ass off himself instead of having to wait for her mom to come in and sling her around by her hair and threaten to beat her ass some more if she doesn't get out. And in the son route the Aunt takes a photo or video of Karen molesting dad, and although she tell's the son it's to keep Karen in line, the last scene I got on the dad route is him getting a message of his cellphone. I bet it's from the aunt/sister-in-law attempting to black mail you. I guess her whole role in the story is going be be the psycho bitch ex-girlfriend of the dad, with some of the comments in the game hinting that the reason they broke up is that she's been 10 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag for some time.

In addition to the forced drama that Karen and her mom put in the game, the fact that the choices you make in one route have no effect on the other can be annoying if you play both and the stories not matching up based on your preferences. Like I've said before I'm mostly playing the father-daughter route with mother-son and the other possibilities being bonuses. In this update on the son route he makes a comment to himself that seems to being saying the the dad can go after the daughter/sister if it'll leave him with the mom, but the mom says that the dad seems to still being get back with her which doesn't fit with my playing of the father-daughter route where I mainly try to maximize points with the daughter and minimize them with all the other female characters.

What, if anything, is the actual canon story of this game that can fit across both routes and not be affected by the choices you make in either one?

Oct 13, 2017
Anyone disappointed in this update? In his release package he said there were like 200 or so more pictures, so i assumed" that means its gonna be longer and were gonna get a climax or a event with the cousin/ aunt story line? Your choices are "rape your aunt or take money and buy clothes for yourself and your mom". The mother complains about the son wearing same clothes when SHE wears the same black lace unerwear/ bra? The Dad felt like a 3 minute story.
With the the Dad/Sister-in-Law, theres no "You know what, my wifes mean lady who looks like a goblin, my kids are old enough to move out. Lets go to the beach and S.I.L and put sand in places where the sun don't shine."

voluwar

Oct 3, 2017
hey guys can someone help me locate the other 4 secrets in FATHER's route i cant locate nor find it?? i only got 3 . 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. 4th and so on are neither i cant find it or i just miss it :noexpression:
Beginning - the switch on the left side
When Karen is having a little chit-chat with the daughter - "How is having just a little bit of self-respect cliche? I don't get it" - Photo Camera
The daughter is drinking coffee - The cup
When you're shopping for clothes - mannequin's head (the one with a hat)
While watching TV with daughter - After 'Get comfortable on the couch, Hon. I'll put something on the TV' - The TV
The dream, that beggins with "...I knew you'd come, Dad." - pillow
At the beatch with Karen - after "Wow. It's SO hot today" - umbrella's pole

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
When Karen is having a little chit-chat with the daughter - "How is having just a little bit of self-respect cliche? I don't get it" - Photo Camera
While watching TV with daughter - After 'Get comfortable on the couch, Hon. I'll put something on the TV' - The TV
Does finding these hidden items add anything to your relationship status within the game? Or are they just cute hidden items to get you to the hidden (F1) pages?

McBabo

Sep 5, 2017
There are some scenes not showing for me in the newest version? the scenes at the beach with suncream. anyone else with the same problem or maybe a fix?

Oct 9, 2017
Tnx I only got is the Switch,Cup and TV .. tnx BTW..

voluwar

Oct 3, 2017
In next update I hope that the drug that we received from aunt as a reward will help son to sleep with his guitar at last. :tf:
Am I the only one who thinks that taking drugs on the plane is not such a good idea?

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that taking drugs on the plane is not such a good idea?
Yeah you are the only one, What makes you think he is still on the plane cuz if you have followed the story then you would know that the whole family returned home after the trip and that is where the episode cuts off abruptly

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Even though I love this game you'd think we could have some action at least. It's also quite unclear what effect your choices have which annoys me somewhat.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Show everyone the facts you claim supports your delusional claim that donations are "diverted" from your preferred games? facts meaning solid evidence.
"delusional claim" i asked to backup all talk,you give 0 arguments. why should i bother answering you?
"delusional" in your case is actually very ironic.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes