VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
May 7, 2017
(...) This game just took such a turn in the last few updates it's insane and it's mainly the father side, the son side has almost zero of this (...).
Though I'm not differing with your opinion on the father's side, I think you missed the jump in attitude from the son as well, going from a somewhat asshole-ish/sarcastic guy (at the beginning and throughout the updates) to the possibility of becoming a rapist through a decision in-game with this update.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Well i have not play'd this new version, but are you supprised that the dev don't want you to see anything? At least it was sex and not more guitar playing,(please dont tell me there was a guitar scene..). I'm not supprised its rape sex, the game is so depressing with everyone brooding and yelling at each other, that a non rape scene would just look weird.
Nah, only the rape was surprising, not seeing shit is something I'm still not used too but it's a common trend in this game (I don't understand why, the guy makes good models, he should show more).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah, that's right. The same thing (more or less) happens in many games. And, yes, few (if any) handle it well (or decently, at least). But, I don't know, this one was particularly disappointing to me. It's both the rushed sex scene and the fact that the MC is behaving completely ouf of character. I mean, the guy is a bit of an asshole, and has shown that he can be violent, but there is a huge way from kicking some moron's ass to raping the shit out of your aunt.

Well, on the bright side, the mother scenes were not so bad, except for the fact that the 'wet skin' textures looked really bad (like she was mutating into some kind of lizard or something).
Never was much of a fan of the mom in this game so that stuff dont really bothers me as much. For me the daughters is more my jam. But yeah i seen some water textures out there on some models and sometimes it looks they got like you said lizard skin haha. About the son though, maybe its his lack of guitar playing that turned him into this asshole-rape guy? never leave home without the good'ol trusty guitar!
Golden rule of adult gaming world says that there is always a slut that compensates for virgin in early game. I wonder why it's always aunt in incest games... Why no one like grannies...
Yeah grannies.. no thank you! Never trust your aunt they are always plotting!
I feel like this game is going on my back burner list until it's near or at completion, there are so many choices that just don't have resolutions and pacing is starting to be more weird(out of character from player choices) than sense. As much as there are multiple choices I feel like there's still just the canon path and my choices didn't even alter the paths in a rewarding manner(or at least have resolution/hint that the choices have hit the path end or not).

I hope this game decides on something concrete with how it wants to carry itself, whether to respect player choices (like behavior) or just go full linear VN if player choices don't carry forward.

Not to mention non-consensual content isn't exactly peachy with Patreon either, so hopefully this doesn't become the norm for the game...
Maybe he needs to go back and remaster it again? add some more scenes.. re-render some stuff. I'm sure that will fix it!:test:
Nah, only the rape was surprising, not seeing shit is something I'm still not used too but it's a common trend in this game (I don't understand why, the guy makes good models, he should show more).
Maybe hes like, showing is better than telling? so lets not show anything and tell nothing!:tf:

Reactions: Lotex

mangakam

May 14, 2017
We come to version 8 of the game and we have little sex scene ..... and especially when will we have you with the mother and son !!!

voluwar

Oct 3, 2017
I actually don't understand What's the fuss about the rape thing. This game is all about taboo's (and mental disorders, 'cause there's something seriously wrong with the mother),so just relax and enjoy. Although I must admit that there's too much drama **it in this game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I actually don't understand What's the fuss about the rape thing. This game is all about taboo's (and mental disorders, 'cause there's something seriously wrong with the mother),so just relax and enjoy. Although I must admit that there's too much drama **it in this game.
I kinda like it. It's definitely different. It's the first incest game I know that's realistic enough to make you think that characters have some mental issues. Not only mother but everyone. I rarely feel any immersion in incest game so it works for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its a personal choice not to play games with rape.

Oct 13, 2017
What BJ scene is there? I know of the rape scene, but no bj. is that the "surpise" with the sister in law before you leave, if so she gets angry and walks out

Oct 9, 2017
hey guys can someone help me locate the other 4 secrets in FATHER's route i cant locate nor find it?? i only got 3 . 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. 4th and so on are neither i cant find it or i just miss it -_-

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Why am I always getting errors in this game? Is it just the game or there is a patch somewhere to fix it?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
1) it do devert.
2) point me,where i dictated anything ?
if you gonna argue,then do that with facts at your back,not subjective assumptions.
Show everyone the facts you claim supports your delusional claim that donations are "diverted" from your preferred games? facts meaning solid evidence.

voluwar

Oct 3, 2017
What BJ scene is there? I know of the rape scene, but no bj. is that the "surpise" with the sister in law before you leave, if so she gets angry and walks out
While playing the son after the beach event Karen will eventually try to get into the bathroom. You open the door, listen to her, give her smth to drink and then do the reasonable thing, i.e. let her continue with the BJ. Just don't be a gentleman and you won't miss the good stuff.

Oct 13, 2017
While playing the son after the beach event Karen will eventually try to get into the bathroom. You open the door, listen to her, give her smth to drink and then do the reasonable thing, i.e. let her continue with the BJ. Just don't be a gentleman and you won't miss the good stuff.
that was in the previous version though.
Cause she does it the bj but just falls flat drunk or take her to bed

Oct 30, 2017
do not let this great opportunity missed. but unfortunately she not finishing the bj :p

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes