VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Another update with no sex and penetration. Surprised some of you still throw money at this kind of developer. Hope he reads this too. Money-hogging bimbo.

Reactions: Blockout

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another update with no sex and penetration. Surprised some of you still throw money at this kind of developer. Hope he reads this too. Money-hogging bimbo.
That's not how Pateron works, your not giving money for a game your giving money to support the making of a game or what every the owner is trying to do.

A lot of people don't understand the concept of donations.

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
My first negative opinion on this forum :tiredface:
I really liked this game. Specially waited a few months to enjoy it and......TRAGEDY :':)'( The whole Dad/Son route is the most dumb, pointelss, too much time consuming idea! Almost no content for such a long time... I didn't even play or want the dad route, but after checking CG there's the same problem. Also, the story is great but the last minutes of the game leads to nowhere :confused:

I know one thing for sure. If the creator will follow his current scheme we can wait at least year or two to go back to this thread, and that's really a shame.. I even wanted to support him.....

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
At this point it's just pure money cuckery. I don't even pay for this game and I'm mad so I don't see why people are accepting the fact they actually spend money on this game and there are people defending what Gumdrop does. If you're gonna give away money for nothing, hand me a dollar coz I'm fucking broke :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh well another game I will never play, drugs, power, mind control, super power and magic to get sex is RAPE in my book and I don't do rape.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
That's not how Pateron works, your not giving money for a game your giving money to support the making of a game or what every the owner is trying to do.

A lot of people don't understand the concept of donations.
i'm sure it's you who don't understand WHY people mad at it in the first place.
this excuse of a game is diverting funds from projects,that deserve support.
not all have the same reason,but i'm one who mad for that reason.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes