VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Jun 17, 2017
I just hope the developer stays the course and doesn't turn all the characters into saccharine, happy go lucky morons. The whole Leave It to Beaver style of so many incest games is too hard to swallow. The characters being somewhat disturbed make taboo relations seem more plausible. Happy normies are well rounded and much less likely to screw relatives.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Yeah, but if you named it by version 0.80 instead of act VII I wouldn't asked. I haven't played it in a while so how should I've known it split into parts?!
if you click the link you will see it says v0.80 but whatever...

May 7, 2017
Regular edition?

WTF is then Irregular one?
@RobJoy there's regular edition, which is the normal edition that doesn't come with customization and custom edition that does come with customization (profiles and some clothes options in-game). By the way, saves from one edition are not cross-compatible, so if anyone that played the previous custom edition tries to play the updated regular edition with one of your previous saves, then you are most likely going to encounter some bugs and missing images.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal
Sep 4, 2017
I played this a few updates ago and i like the mother son route the most, but he really needs to fix the missing scenes like the shopping and Karen visiting, without it its just a confusing mess i wont be playing.

Superman147

Aug 4, 2017
Every time i try to play the game my antivirus block the application and i cant play the game. I close the antivirus and then again the same thing. Can someone help me? Thanks!!!

May 7, 2017
Every time i try to play the game my antivirus block the application and i cant play the game. I close the antivirus and then again the same thing.
First of all, @Superman147 what anti-virus you've got? Second, you might have to make an exception/exclusion for the game in the options of your anti-virus, which should be easy and might involve going into the settings of your anti-virus. Finally if you have problems come back and ask but you should easily find a guide online (google search) on how to do it. Good luck, with that!

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Just reading your reviews for v0.8 and I can say I'm positive I'm done with this game since v0.7.

Piece of s****

D

Deleted member 42

Version 0.8 and still no sex scenes or at least hj/bj but nah

T

TMWSTW

I honestly want to like the game but the updates are so minuscule and the pacing is so frenetic and disconnected that it just makes me sad at what could've been. There doesn't seem to be any game plan whatsoever for the story, it seems like he's changed his mind every update on the direction he wants to go in with missing scenes and sleeping through 99% of the day.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes