VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Can you avoid it or is it forced? LOL
It is optional, but pretty early in this update for the Son route.

Though honestly, it felt weird, less about the content but more because it kind of came out of nowhere and didn't go anywhere that made sense.
Plus it was dark(which fits the context, but still not great visually), so all those renders were kinda wasted since it became hard to see.

Reactions: wep

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Wasted potential in my opinion. Maybe I'll try this game again in a year if it has some worthwhile scenes by then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Rape needs to be added to the list please. "Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction"

Reactions: User_166761

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Damn, these animations improved a lot oO Son looks a bit too old but I have to play that today...
Thats what happens when you pop your V-card. You transform into a manly man!
I would like to know where you find these gifs, because I'm loving it x'D
I could teach you.. but then we would have to be study buddies.;)

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Can you avoid it or is it forced? LOL
It can be avoided. It's an available choice for the player, reached only after refusing other options. Anyway, this is wrong on many levels, I think. First of all, it barely makes sense from a narrative point of view. It's the first real sex scene (that is, with vaginal penetration) and it comes with the newest, less developed character. There is barely any relationship established between the MC and the aunt, and the context for this to happen is... well, the less said about it, the better.

I don't like rape scenes; and especially when they come with physical intimidation/abuse, like this one. I think, up to this point, the game bordered disturbing or disquieting content, but this scene clearly goes head first into it. Always a bad idea, despite the delicacy of giving the player the option not to take that path, but, taking into account what has been going on with Patreon in the last few weeks, it doesn't seem to be the brightest course of action.

Maybe, and I'm just speculating, it's a thing he implemented due to some patrons asking specifically for it (I know some developers do that). But, apart from the fact that I don't like that content, it seems to me that this is the worst possible moment to do it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Rape needs to be added to the list please. "Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction"
Done, @wynin. Thanks

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Sincerely for what I'm reading people talking, I think I'll wait for some updates until you play this game again, because the news is not good, this game has a lot of potential I hope the creator doesn't totally ruin it :confused:

Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It can be avoided. It's an available choice for the player, reached only after refusing other options. Anyway, this is wrong on many levels, I think. First of all, it barely makes sense from a narrative point of view. It's the first real sex scene (that is, with vaginal penetration) and it comes with the newest, less developed character. There is barely any relationship established between the MC and the aunt, and the context for this to happen is... well, the less said about it, the better.

I don't like rape scenes; and especially when they come with physical intimidation/abuse, like this one. I think, up to this point, the game bordered disturbing or disquieting content, but this scene clearly goes head first into it. Always a bad idea, despite the delicacy of giving the player the option not to take that path, but, taking into account what has been going on with Patreon in the last few weeks, it doesn't seem to be the brightest course of action.

Maybe, and I'm just speculating, it's a thing he implemented due to some patrons asking specifically for it (I know some developers do that). But, apart from the fact that I don't like that content, it seems to me that this is the worst possible moment to do it.
Well it's like it's always is with these games. They make the family stuff really slow and when people start moaning. They make up a new character and they throw in some quick sex scene just to get some sex in there for the sake of it. You see it in almost all games. And its never done well or implemented well.
I think I liked the idea :eek:penedeyewink::FeelsGoodMan:
Of course you did, you are a perv. Thats why i like you.:kissingheart:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Jesus fuck, 0.8 and just one sex(rape) scene and just one bj scene?
I know it's more story oriented than other VNs but my god, how are his patrons not outraged by that?

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Well it's like it's always is with these games. They make the family stuff really slow and when people start moaning. They make up a new character and they throw in some quick sex scene just to get some sex in there for the sake of it. You see it in almost all games. And its never done well or implemented well.
Yeah, that's right. The same thing (more or less) happens in many games. And, yes, few (if any) handle it well (or decently, at least). But, I don't know, this one was particularly disappointing to me. It's both the rushed sex scene and the fact that the MC is behaving completely ouf of character. I mean, the guy is a bit of an asshole, and has shown that he can be violent, but there is a huge way from kicking some moron's ass to raping the shit out of your aunt.

Well, on the bright side, the mother scenes were not so bad, except for the fact that the 'wet skin' textures looked really bad (like she was mutating into some kind of lizard or something).

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Golden rule of adult gaming world says that there is always a slut that compensates for virgin in early game. I wonder why it's always aunt in incest games... Why no one like grannies...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
i'm sure it's you who don't understand WHY people mad at it in the first place.
this excuse of a game is diverting funds from projects,that deserve support.
not all have the same reason,but i'm one who mad for that reason.
There is nothing being diverted from anything, people support what they choose, or the don't choose. It's not anyone else place to dictate where and what they choose to support.

Reactions: a1fox3

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I feel like this game is going on my back burner list until it's near or at completion, there are so many choices that just don't have resolutions and pacing is starting to be more weird(out of character from player choices) than sense. As much as there are multiple choices I feel like there's still just the canon path and my choices didn't even alter the paths in a rewarding manner(or at least have resolution/hint that the choices have hit the path end or not).

I hope this game decides on something concrete with how it wants to carry itself, whether to respect player choices (like behavior) or just go full linear VN if player choices don't carry forward.

Not to mention non-consensual content isn't exactly peachy with Patreon either, so hopefully this doesn't become the norm for the game...

Reactions: Andarilho

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
There is nothing being diverted from anything, people support what they choose, or the don't choose. It's not anyone else place to dictate where and what they choose to support.
1) it do devert.
2) point me,where i dictated anything ?
if you gonna argue,then do that with facts at your back,not subjective assumptions.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Think I might be done with this one. I still think the models look good, but the father's story has taken a turn that is just not fun. A full grown man who could carry his daughter a few days ago can't push some girl the same size off his face? Or call for help from someone literally two feet away? Seriously? This game just took such a turn in the last few updates, it's insane, and it's mainly the father side, the son side has almost zero of this.

I don't think the game is bad, just going in a direction I don't care for at all.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes