VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
My first post. Made an account just for this game. Originally purchased it once on GameJolt before realizing I'd have to keep buying it each new release. Regardless, hope this gets posted soon. While waiting, I'm new to adult games. Anyone have any recommendations for similar games I could play?

Seems like a great community so far. Can't wait to be a more active member.
Check out the popular games, as those all are farther along in development and have more content. Beyond that, I generally go by people's sigs. If I see someone has a fan sig I test that out which tends to lead me to other interesting games. Also, "Good Girl Gone Bad", everyone should play that game.

Cronos21

Jul 24, 2017
Hey, i'm kinda new here too, but as a mac's owner, i cannot play all of those wonderful game, anyone as a good game who run on mac ?
Thanks

VirtuallySocial

Nov 11, 2017
Want to give ya'll thanks for pointing me in some good directions! I'll give those a look while we all patiently wait for dual Family's update. You folks rock :D

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Welcome :) I recommend checking out the "popular games" thread for a good start. Games that aren't included there but would recommend are Parental Love, My Sweet Neighbours and The Coceter Chronicles
Ahh.. @Siddington i see you are a man of good taste! (check out my top 3);)
Dual Family [Act I Part VII] (Regular Release)
Windows:

Mac:
We naughty pirates thank you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Do we have an updated changelog for v0.80 btw? If this already appeared somewhere of course...

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I think i miss something with mom. What the best route for mom this update with the son

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm really surprised by the first sex scene, I didn't expect that, at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i have not play'd this new version, but are you supprised that the dev don't want you to see anything? At least it was sex and not more guitar playing,(please dont tell me there was a guitar scene..). I'm not supprised its rape sex, the game is so depressing with everyone brooding and yelling at each other, that a non rape scene would just look weird.

Reactions: vir_cotto
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes