VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I must say that I like this game even tho I don't like incest. It's interesting. If this update is as huge as it appears to be it's great. It means dev is improving his methods. Some others should learn from it

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Looking forward to it. Certainly can't complain about a larger than normal update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sure it'll be an interesting update nonetheless. Haven't played from the sons perspective since about the 3rd chapter due my unending tent pitching for the daughter so I'll give it a shot this update.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looking forward to it. Certainly can't complain about a larger than normal update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sure it'll be an interesting update nonetheless. Haven't played from the sons perspective since about the 3rd chapter due my unending tent pitching for the daughter so I'll give it a shot this update.
Yeah, no chance for D/M sex. Dev is aware of drama-like story he creates so now I'm pretty sure there won't be a real sex with these 2 for at least 10 updates. Maybe M/F but that's it. Cousin and aunt will have plenty of work to satisfy players. I'm fine with that. I like this semi-realistic drama approach

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, no chance for D/M sex. Dev is aware of drama-like story he creates so now I'm pretty sure there won't be a real sex with these 2 for at least 10 updates. Maybe M/F but that's it. Cousin and aunt will have plenty of work to satisfy players. I'm fine with that. I like this semi-realistic drama approach
I agree tbh. I actually don't mind the slow approach so much. I think as long as the story isn't stretched out unnecessarily just to fit in sex scenes with these secondary characters I'll have no issues enjoying this going forward. I think I'd have even less to moan about when playing from the sons perspective. The Cousin and Aunt are more appealing to me than the Mother in that situation. As I said though, I haven't played in from the sons perspective for a while so maybe that will have changed. Just didn't find the Mother that interesting which is a damn shame.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I would actually see some Son/Daughter action, but I guess I'm one of the few that does.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I would actually see some Son/Daughter action, but I guess I'm one of the few that does.
If I had to choose I would pick it as well but I wasn't saying about demands but how I can see future development of DF. M/F is the only realistic sex scene we can expect soonish. It's pretty easy to make father fuck mother. Other mixes will surely come after a long time. S/D would need a ton of content to back it up right now. In fact I have a weird feeling that DF is paced even slower than DMD so in that case we have to wait at least 2 years.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I will admit I went into this game for exactly that thing. I knew nothing about the game when downloading it and was gutted to play from the sons perspective and see the father getting all the "action" with the Daughter. Felt like a right idiot when I finally read the summary of the game properly haha. Daughter is just so hot XD

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I will admit I went into this game for exactly that thing. I knew nothing about the game when downloading it and was gutted to play from the sons perspective and see the father getting all the "action" with the Daughter. Felt like a right idiot when I finally read the summary of the game properly haha. Daughter is just so hot XD
Still, it's confiirmed that such a route will exist. As well as M/F. But they're not the main ones for sure. And I wanted to fix this family on M/F route:(

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Still, it's confiirmed that such a route will exist. As well as M/F. But they're not the main ones for sure. And I wanted to fix this family on M/F route:(
Well I guess that is good then. It would be interesting to see what would happen in a M/F route although I can kind of see why the developer isn't prioritizing that route at the minute. When I saw your comment "In fact I have a weird feeling that DF is paced even slower than DMD so in that case we have to wait at least 2 years" my heart sunk lol. Sometimes wish I could just go into cryogenic sleep and come out when all these games are the finished article.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well I guess that is good then. It would be interesting to see what would happen in a M/F route although I can kind of see why the developer isn't prioritizing that route at the minute. When I saw your comment "In fact I have a weird feeling that DF is paced even slower than DMD so in that case we have to wait at least 2 years" my heart sunk lol. Sometimes wish I could just go into cryogenic sleep and come out when all these games are the finished article.
Know this feeling. DMD had some teasing fairly quick and DF still doesn't even have suggestion that something will happen between M/S or F/D. Ok maybe F/D has something already but it's really insignificant. I suppose that dev has some premade story so it will take him a lot to develop it properly. Weird thing is that for now it's linear. I was trying to go for M and it doesn't change anything in plot. Side routes aren't implemented at all. Shitton of work for dev. He will reach 10k$ in few months probably so it's not like he has to change anything in his vision:p

Reactions: Superperv13

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
So the game will be released tomorrow cause of mega upload issue or some issue. Just like last month . Of it uploads today I think I will die from shock

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
U must remember we r still in platonic part of story. Next act we will be in romantic then next act is sexual. So we got a long wait to go.

Matt Ricid

Oct 26, 2017
It's official, the dev said it himself, there will be sex in the next part.

"Sex in this one. As in a penis that goes in a vagina. Plus all the usual sappy dramatics you know the game for."

Reactions: Superperv13

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Considering there is an update dropping today, everyone is either being very well behaved or there isn't a massive amount of hype for this game on this site at the minute. Or maybe it's just that everyone is still expecting another delay so just not bothering haha

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes