VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
A

asplt

Prediction:
1. One or two days delay(decrease number of patrons)
2. less than 10 minutes play time
3. Some scenes with niece but there are nothing special with m or d
4. People get angry but there are some people who anticipate next version(increase number of patrons before decreasing)

again and again

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_166761

I'm both amazed and disgusted how this guy cucks people out of almost 8k a month for nothing
Only the last 2 updates have been awful. Before that the game showed a lot of potential and good writing. I doubt he will maintain those numbers if he doesn't revert the trend.

I would bet most people currently supporting the game do so because of what they expect in the future, not the current content. Those will be hard to keep if he doesn't improve the quality.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah. I'm probably of the few people that liked the father/daughter over the mother/son route mainly because the mother/all female relative genre has been done to death but also I felt the father/daughter route had a genuine deep romance feel...now I'm just like come-the-fuck-on and do something already!
I second that. I like the F-D route more esp. because it is not done ad nausea like e.g. S-M, S-S or so and has a real romance vibe. But I also agree that it goes extremly slow, esp. considering this budding romance seems to be advanced enough off-screen it is recognised by some.
The Niece actually told the Father rather crude about it in the Ocean scene: That he can fuck her unlike his daughter. Why would she make such a comparison if she does not have a gut-feeling or more about the two? Another thought: If the in-Law wants to drive the MC pair apart and her daughter tells her about her feeling, will she/they try to push the F-D closer together during the time they are there?

U

User_10739

At this point to me father just needs to get some, I really don't care which of the bevy of beauties delivers although I would prefer D.

Reactions: User_166761
U

User_166761

Please update the walkthrough it seems to said the right walkthrough but this walkthrough is Out-dated
There is no up to date walkthrough available, the latest is Part V's, which you can find in page 103.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Many posters here don't seem to know how to either read or use the search functions...
You guys really expect someone to either know that an updated walkthrough that isn't on page 1 exists and to search for it or look thru 104 pages?! People treat the original post as official. OP needs to update the walkthrough

Reactions: Lena Tran

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
You guys really expect someone to either know that an updated walkthrough that isn't on page 1 exists and to search for it or look thru 104 pages?! People treat the original post as official. OP needs to update the walkthrough
We expect that people will use search functions that are designed specifically for search purposes. The problem is that many people here act like saucefags who want to be spoonfed by other users. That would be nice if the walkthrough was updated but you have to realize that most of the users who supplied the d/l links and content for this VN no longer do. We're lucky that we can even get links to the VN anymore, so unless you're willing to spend your own money to get the walkthrough, no one is under an obligation to get you or any other user an updated walkthrough.

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
''Right on point!'' That's what I'm trying to say :idontcare::closedeyesmile:

There is no up to date walkthrough available, the latest is Part V's, which you can find in page 103.
@zalook But thanks for letting me know that you can find the latest walkthrough on page 103. Everyone else on here who's looking for the latest walkthrough would really appreciate it :extremelyhappy::kissingheart:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We expect that people will use search functions that are designed specifically for search purposes. The problem is that many people here act like saucefags who want to be spoonfed by other users. That would be nice if the walkthrough was updated but you have to realize that most of the users who supplied the d/l links and content for this VN no longer do. We're lucky that we can even get links to the VN anymore, so unless you're willing to spend your own money to get the walkthrough, no one is under an obligation to get you or any other user an updated walkthrough.

One, it is not entirely "CLEAR" when you are at the bottom of a thread the search function does not appear, and it is not set to automatically search for a term in just one thread but all over the site. so it is not so friendly of a thing as you are saying it is. it took me several months before i found out about it and another week to know how to tweek it in order to some what find what i'm looking for.

oh and TWO: you assumed that someone can always know where the search feature is and understand quickly how it works. you know what assume means yes?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
One, it is not entirely "CLEAR" when you are at the bottom of a thread the search function does not appear, and it is not set to automatically search for a term in just one thread but all over the site. so it is not so friendly of a thing as you are saying it is. it took me several months before i found out about it and another week to know how to tweek it in order to some what find what i'm looking for.

oh and TWO: you assumed that someone can always know where the search feature is and understand quickly how it works. you know what assume means yes?
Most of the information you request for the latest updates, are either on the first page, or within the last few pages, so you don't have to skim through 104 pages, just actually 1-10.

U

User_166761

There is a way to search only posts in the current thread. If you do that while searching "walkthrough" you can quickly find it. You can even filter by date so you don't get old results.

asdasd.png

401Grem

May 14, 2017
There is a way to search only posts in the current thread. If you do that while searching "walkthrough" you can quickly find it.

View attachment 36021
It does no good, these people are too lazy to read the posts on the page they are on. Half the time the answer is just above their question, they're just too lazy to read.

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Guys... really?
Maybe just try to see the things from their point of view...
Whenever I am crossing a post like "where to download" or "how do I get the xy-scene", there is almost always someone, that directs the person who asked to the OP....
Meaning, we always tell them to "assume", that the first post contains the most-up-to-date content this community was able to pirate...

So what... if someone asks for a more complete Walkthrough, just answer them nicely that this game is the 1 in 100 that doesn´t have an up-to-date walkthrough in the OP but located somewhere on the last few pages...

Also... this version came out like what...? A month ago? So I think it is legit to ask since this board gets new members everyday and maybe one of them is a patron for dual family that HAS the newest walkthrough, but didn´t know it is "needed" or just didn´t care to share...

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Sorry guys just checking , did Gumdropgames guy pass away ? He hasn't posted or given a date for game. He is still releasing this week right ?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes