VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Considering there is an update dropping today, everyone is either being very well behaved or there isn't a massive amount of hype for this game on this site at the minute. Or maybe it's just that everyone is still expecting another delay so just not bothering haha
I feel like it is more of a case of most people have pretty much just given up on this game.

(cuz it kind of sucks you see)

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I bet as soon as it drops on patreon people are ganna start coming for links,cause everyone knows it insta uploads on here :test:

Reactions: Siddington

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah pretty much. It's actually one of the biggest games here patron-wise. It's just nor really erotic at this point. I'm waiting for it for sure

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
It's official, the dev said it himself, there will be sex in the next part.

"Sex in this one. As in a penis that goes in a vagina. Plus all the usual sappy dramatics you know the game for."
I just hope it will be with someone else than the cousin. We have seen her a bit too much in the previous updates, someone else will be cool.
(Please God ! I want it to be the daughter !)

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I just hope it will be with someone else than the cousin. We have seen her a bit too much in the previous updates, someone else will be cool.
(Please God ! I want it to be the daughter !)
Definitely won't be the D. If the daughter had sex in this update it wouldn't be with the father, so I'd rather it isn't.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeap. D is impossible unless she'll be seduced/raped by someone outside family. I'd love that but I doubt it. This guy we could hit with a bat could be a thing at some point as there is a lot of him but cousin is the safest choice. Or aunt. Suicidal girl from a party might be one as well

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So that means it is only a matter of seconds before the 13 year old russian kids with two posts come rushing in with variations of GIB ME GAM PLZ FAGOTZ

Reactions: JR81

VirtuallySocial

Nov 11, 2017
My first post. Made an account just for this game. Originally purchased it once on GameJolt before realizing I'd have to keep buying it each new release. Regardless, hope this gets posted soon. While waiting, I'm new to adult games. Anyone have any recommendations for similar games I could play?

Seems like a great community so far. Can't wait to be a more active member.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
My first post. Made an account just for this game. Originally purchased it once on GameJolt before realizing I'd have to keep buying it each new release. Regardless, hope this gets posted soon. While waiting, I'm new to adult games. Anyone have any recommendations for similar games I could play?

Hello, I'm new too, but welcome :)

Some games: Big Brother, My sweet neighbors, Dreams of desire, Parental love..

Also check the games from vdategames, lopgold and tlaero. I like them :)

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017

Welcome :) I recommend checking out the "popular games" thread for a good start. Games that aren't included there but would recommend are Parental Love, My Sweet Neighbours and The Coceter Chronicles

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes