VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Act 6 secret images.

Father (Beach segment, Niece talking-click on the umbrella once you get to the beach)
Son (Beach segment, click on the beach mat after Mom has wardrobe malfunction)

Look at how horrible the texture of the niece's ass in the secret picture. Horrible. Of all secret pics, these two are the worst.

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This game had potential, but it's become a bit of a mess and I really don't like where it seems to be going -I'm getting a kind of Big Brother vibe from it- which for me is not a good thing. I liked the character models of Big Brother, but detested the story and most of the characters (including the PC) so I ditched it long ago (there were more negatives than positives, so not enjoyable for me).

The things that I like(d) about this game were :
- the concept
- the daughters character model (the cousins model isn't too bad either)

Things I don't like :
- The mums face (I guess the aunts too to a lesser degree) and navel.
- The mums personality (or lack thereof). She just seems hard/cold. Lacking any real emotion/affection. Generally a bitch for no reason other than to be a bitch.
- The mum and daughters facial expressions. Mainly that they seem to be brooding at least 90% of the time
- The sons attitude. It just feels a bit excessive.
- The aunt feels like a madam/pimp. She gives me the impression that she's been whoring her daughter out (which is why the cousin is so broken) and has similar intentions for the daughter and mother. I find the idea of whoring out family (even in a fantasy setting) unpleasant (which is one of the reasons I ditched "Big Brother" long ago)
- The story. It's choppy without any real flow (especially in the sons route where there's a massive hole that is shopping with mom). The direction it seems to be heading in (evil madam/pimp aunt, severely broken cousin, etc.)

Overall (for me) there are far too many negatives with no real positives, so this will be joining Big Brother in the discarded pile.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
The story is straight out flat. There's no emotional progress nor any sentimental exchange between characters. The melodramatic drama presented is subpar especially on the Son's storyline. The developers think they are being realistic with their dialogues but it's a complete nonsense, borderline to a psychopathic cliches of incest stories.

At least the Father's storyline has substance on it since it leaves us the players questioning how will he continue with his morality and father figure mentality. The Son's storyline sucks down the drain. Albeit not being an aggressive psychopath despite showing mild tendencies-his story is not going anywhere. It seems the developers are running down the cliches:

(1) Getting the Mother drunk where she would realize her son was always there for her after the divorce, incest may not be a bad idea;
(2) Mother may not be drunk but she would succumb to her sexual needs;
(3) A dilemma would occur that she would for herself to have sex with her son to save him from something;
(4) Son will go full psychopath and force his way inside his mother whom was craving for such intimacy.

I bet on the next update, we will get another dream sequence where the son wakes up and realizes how sick he is.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes