VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was wondering how you were suppose to find those secrets at. Looks like daughter has 5 points wife has 1 Karen has 1 psychotic slut has 0 for the dad route. For some reason the son has a ? for the mother sister and Karen and the psychotic slut is the only one that doesn't have a ? but she is at 0. Thanks for the info.

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
At the moment I like puzzles more than story. But we r still on platonic phase of story. Hopefully we get to romantic phase soon. Ps was there any points this update ? Didn' seem so or will it only be shown on custom edition ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the father path?
I really don't understand why players who ask for a waldthrough for games never look on the first post.

Walkthrough is link on the first post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone have saves before the sex scenes?
The only sex I saw was just the start of a BJ that never was finished.

I heard about there is a rape scene.

I will not play this game and have not played for the last 2 updates and will not play it again for at least a year and then maybe we will have some real sex scenes but I doubt it, Dev like to go off and bring into the game to many puzzles and other crap other than game play to fill out updates with.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
The only sex I saw was just the start of a BJ that never was finished.

I heard about there is a rape scene.

I will not play this game and have not played for the last 2 updates and will not play it again for at least a year and then maybe we will have some real sex scenes but I doubt it, Dev like to go off and bring into the game to many puzzles and other crap other than game play to fill out updates with.
But what if there is kissing going on in some of the puzzle pictures?! what about THE KISSING Foxy?!:OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But what if there is kissing going on in some of the puzzle pictures?! what about THE KISSING Foxy?!:OhMyGoodness:
Its, its its just a dam puzzle and not game play kissing, me no like puzzle kissing, me only like game play kissing.
:happyblush:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Reactions: Paranoid_android

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
hi, I'm new here. Sorry for my poor english
Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy your stay. Now here have your first like.

just now started this game, was looking for more games like dating my daughter
Nice of you to join us. You could always try out My Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love. The games are kinda short but they are good. Also here have a like.

Its, its its just a dam puzzle and not game play kissing, me no like puzzle kissing, me only like game play kissing.
:happyblush:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
Damn foxy.. you are hard to please!:happyblush;):kissingheart:

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes