VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Did finally catch up on this one. With actually read the text and not skip to next picture. Haven't done the dad path as its of no interest really. The story not that terrible, there is a bit of skipping around, but in other games that normaly a "wait for shit to progress".

By the look of things this won't turn into a harem game where purpose is to nail anything moving on two legs, which is nice. All this focus on that "rape" scene. Idk, as you progress through the game, you could almost consider it willing participant when things went out of hands.

Imho the build up is nice. It's not always about the destination, but the journey :p

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I can't seem to name my family at the beginning of the game
Gotta be real precise with your clicking, it is kind of iffy if it detects it in the boxes.

BBQLord

Jul 7, 2017
Since the day before yesterday, the game actually seems to have a 0.81 update on the patreon site.
Any chance we'll be getting that update here too? Or a changelog to see what changes?

Debating on whether to play 0.80 now or wait a bit for 0.81.

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Since the day before yesterday, the game actually seems to have a 0.81 update on the patreon site.
Any chance we'll be getting that update here too? Or a changelog to see what changes?

Debating on whether to play 0.80 now or wait a bit for 0.81.
Wait for 0.81. Then u get puzzle and screens cause this update wasn't correct

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
I have a bug where in some scenes you can't see the beach. The screen is gray and it says p_beach_11x for xample.
I got that problem, too. Maybe it's because I played with a save from v0.74, but not sure. Didn't try it with a new save yet.

voluwar

Oct 3, 2017
I got that problem, too. Maybe it's because I played with a save from v0.74, but not sure. Didn't try it with a new save yet.
You're actually correct, this bug will occure if you've used custom content in 0.74. The 'x' in p_beach_11x means, that the blondie wears a bikini (the developer included the code for CE edition in the RE)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help.
During the night scene where you see karne drunk try to fuck you dad sleeping and go to the bathroom the walkthough say:
Bathroom (Night)
● SECRET ITEM: (Click the bottle of soap on the bottom left when you turn to the door)
I try to click on the bottle, but nothing! i am missing something? I go in the bathroom, some scene then the mc look at the door and on the left i see a little green bottle of soap. But nothing! I try avery time i see the bottle, but nothing! Who i do wrong?

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Guys i need some help.
During the night scene where you see karne drunk try to fuck you dad sleeping and go to the bathroom the walkthough say:
Bathroom (Night)
● SECRET ITEM: (Click the bottle of soap on the bottom left when you turn to the door)
I try to click on the bottle, but nothing! i am missing something? I go in the bathroom, some scene then the mc look at the door and on the left i see a little green bottle of soap. But nothing! I try avery time i see the bottle, but nothing! Who i do wrong?
Same issue. No secret or gallery update.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Milking this milking that. For me teasing is just another fetish - and even one of the most popular on Patreon I would say. I wouldn't call it milking. DMD style games are just really really slow and with DF it was clear after first build as well.
Teasing is the way to go for me tbh.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
So even tough this game isn't finished yet, how would I go about to seduce both mother and sister playing as the son and not the father?

May 7, 2017
So even tough this game isn't finished yet, how would I go about to seduce both mother and sister playing as the son and not the father?
Not much is known for that path (romancing more than one character at the time), since Gumdrop (author) stated at the beginning that he didn't intend to make a 3p/harem route, so to say, but in some replies through patreon he seemed to open up to the idea and started considering it for further down the line of development, other than that can't help you. Maybe you should just go build-up for a balanced spread in the relationship points between the 2 characters and take every opportunity given by plot, to further the respective relationships, for example, taking the opportunity to give guitar lessons for the sister, and maybe instead of probably having to take to the dance the friend that the cousin said she would introduce to you for a certain favour, you might have to insist and try to take the mom.

Last edited:

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Its, its its just a dam puzzle and not game play kissing, me no like puzzle kissing, me only like game play kissing.
:happyblush:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
since i see you EVERYWHERE could you please tell me if you have any suggestions on games i should check out?

i already played almost all of the ones under "popular" except superpowered that im downloading rn, The twist cause the the characters look pretty bad and Son of a Bitch.
do you know anything else that might be worth checking out?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
since i see you EVERYWHERE could you please tell me if you have any suggestions on games i should check out?

i already played almost all of the ones under "popular" except superpowered that im downloading rn, The twist cause the the characters look pretty bad and Son of a Bitch.
do you know anything else that might be worth checking out?
General Practitioner, Parental Love, View of the Family, My Sweet Neighbors, Babysitter, Family Matters, My Girlfriend's Amnesia (little buggy but still playable), Sophie, Rebuilding my Family,My Sister My Roomate, My cute cousin and for a change of pace House Party.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes