VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hi i started this earlier today, went son side, reached the part where karen calls and i leavethe door unlocked and go shopping with mother..and then im on a plane? did i miss something?

Reactions: botc76

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Hi i started this earlier today, went son side, reached the part where karen calls and i leavethe door unlocked and go shopping with mother..and then im on a plane? did i miss something?
Yes there are a couple of thoose instances in the game , where go "what? did i miss something?" what happened between then and now?

Reactions: botc76

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
My game ends with ACT VII but i have version 0.80 correct? Oh and i have gotten nowhere in both routes, have i made the wrong choices or are the game this way?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You sure did. Sadly, so does everybody, as it simply isn't in the game. ;)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
thanks, til then it was fine, but after that something went wrong, like the next part was made by some other people, feels like a mess

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
so does the current version have full sex with the mother's character yet? or am I going to get blue balled again?

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
I'm really starting to dislike this game. It's so annoying slow. I wish the Dev would focus on only one side and finish it before moving on to another.
I agree, but first of all he needs to read: "How to write, plan and develop characters in a script for dummies".

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
finished with dad now, no action for him at all? or i took poor choices :biggrin:

edit seems i made poor choices the first time, took a second playhtrough fast and got action, tho it doesnt seem very logical

Last edited:

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Haven't played the son's side yet with the latest release but finished the father's side and I noticed that right about at the end just about every image for the beach is missing...is there anyway to rectify that?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Haven't played the son's side yet with the latest release but finished the father's side and I noticed that right about at the end just about every image for the beach is missing...is there anyway to rectify that?
Nothing is missing. Most likely it happened to you because you're using saves from the custom edition.
ACT VII available here is from the Regular Edition, but previous acts were from the Custom Edition. You shouldn't swap saves from CE to RE because in father's act VI the Daughter wore a swimsuit that was available in the CE only.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Nothing is missing. Most likely it happened to you because you're using saves from the custom edition.
ACT VII available here is from the Regular Edition, but previous acts were from the Custom Edition. You shouldn't swap saves from CE to RE because in father's act VI the Daughter wore a swimsuit that was available in the CE only.
Thank you for your intellectual advice , it honestly never crossed my mind. I will have to give that a try and see if that fixes my conundrum.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes