VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong and false allegation. But making CE version means he had to doubled or more times, to render everything just to make your clothing selection appear on the same default scene. Smelling a trick to prolong his game making progression. Seem 6 months won't be enough for me to wait to get a decent content or even the game is completed. Might re-visit after a year then. :HeyGuys:

Same case as Superpowered that render each of 1 scene with many clothing.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I saw that there's an update: . Unfortunately it's an FileBoom download link. Takes ages to download, unless you subscribed to FileBoom.

Btw, just played the son route, after I played the father route, a while back. Couldn't believe the amount of dialogues and the lack of scenes, in comparison to the amount of dialogues. Very annoying and a shame, really. This game had a lot of potential, but it's ruined by a developer who apparently loves to yap. Jeez... :confused:

p.s.: don't bother downloading version 0.82 RE. There are no new scenes in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustGuilty

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I saw that there's an update: . Unfortunately it's an FileBoom download link. Takes ages to download, unless you subscribed to FileBoom.
p.s.: don't bother downloading version 0.82 RE. There are no new scenes in it.
Is that the 0.82 custom edition or the regular? Sometimes this is not clear, with uploaders accidently mixing up the designation. (Not just this game, but generally) Since we have up to this date no new custom edition here, I´d like to ask for clarification. Thanks

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is that the 0.82 custom edition or the regular? Sometimes this is not clear, with uploaders accidently mixing up the designation. (Not just this game, but generally) Since we have up to this date no new custom edition here, I´d like to ask for clarification. Thanks
Regular

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Don' worry , we are still in platonic phase. I know it is taking time but hopefully it gets better. Not sure u can start relationship with aunt by raping her ? :( that was a bit much.
your sure right it was a bit much, and one thing i want to know is if the aunt enjoyed it cause likwe apparantly she did

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone else sympathize with Karen? I think in last update we saw her real side. She's not a bitch, but her mother (aunt) manipulator. I think Karen starts to like me more and more.
as the game progress you do feel smpathy for karen's character .she starts to come across as a victim in this

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Even though I love this game you'd think we could have some action at least. It's also quite unclear what effect your choices have which annoys me somewhat.
not only that ,but if there is little action ,let the dialogue make scence so it builds up the story in an easy and comprhensable way

Reactions: Led

MasuRii

Nov 16, 2017
guys I only started playing this and I need a walkthrough for the whole thing can anyone willing to help me? thanks

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Indeed, you start wanna bang her, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yh banging karen in the sea would have been ok,dont know y he keeps pushing her away but yet still the story hints at some thing that went on between the father ,karen and aunt b4 the incident in the night so idk

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
guys I only started playing this and I need a walkthrough for the whole thing can anyone willing to help me? thanks
dont have a walkthrough but its straight foward if u make a bad decision just back track and do it over,anytime u come to a point where u have to make a choice save from there

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
dont have a walkthrough but its straight foward if u make a bad decision just back track and do it over,anytime u come to a point where u have to make a choice save from there
HELL NO

There's a walkthrough in the OP, of course:

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
are we required to start new games this version? when i load my part 7 saves, it keeps giving me the part 7 end screen.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes