VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
need it to also be on mega download
why? transfer works like a charm. downloaded within 2 minutes with my downloading speed.

edit: forget what im sayin'. transfer just works 'till 80 mbyte than stops working lol.
at least workupload is pretty decent.

alifar

Jul 13, 2017
why? transfer works like a charm. downloaded within 2 minutes with my downloading speed.

edit: forget what im sayin'. transfer just works 'till 80 mbyte than stops working lol.
at least workupload is pretty decent.
You say this but I have 3 hours for both of them but while downloading with Mega this would be done in 10-20 minutes for me

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You say this but I have 3 hours for both of them but while downloading with Mega this would be done in 10-20 minutes for me
for real? what download speed do ya have? mega downloads stuff by using ya ram while other download portals use your download speed.

alifar

Jul 13, 2017
for real? what download speed do ya have? mega downloads stuff by using ya ram while other download portals use your download speed.
It's a piece of shit Australian one lmao. Pain in the ass when I want to download something like Dreams of Desire with it's 2gb update, yeah I can use a torrent but it could take 12 hours (Also I've downloaded both WorkUpload and Transfer versions. The time is jumping like crazy. Was at a day like five minutes ago, now down to 8 hours and 3 hours respectively)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It's a piece of shit Australian one lmao. Pain in the ass when I want to download something like Dreams of Desire with it's 2gb update, yeah I can use a torrent but it could take 12 hours (Also I've downloaded both WorkUpload and Transfer versions. The time is jumping like crazy. Was at a day like five minutes ago, now down to 8 hours and 3 hours respectively)
oh Boy XD. jeah in the outback the internet can suck i guess. for prople like you mega really is something different.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
[Act I - Part VIII] Release: Third Week (17th-23rd) of December!

This aint no part 8 u posted here, its part 7 custom edition
It's not even custom edition. when i try using custom edition options, it tells me it only works with custom edition and forces me to use SE options.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Well I am unable to click the shampoo in the bathroom. Perhaps it's part of the bugs that are being mentioned? edit: well apparently I had the wrong version. Funny thing is that I grabbed the game this morning and the version I just grabbed is different.

Also, would it be a good idea to stay silent or warn the father? Is the aunt lying?

PS: Is there a kind soul that can share the CE version?

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes