VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I wanted to play this but I have been stuck on assembling the first secret photo for about 20 minutes now, I am no good at these puzzles unless I can figure out where the edge of the photo is. Even worse is that I can assemble most of the picture upside right and upside down so I cant even tell which way is up.

EDIT: Finally got it once I realized that my clue was the blurred light source in the preview before I started the puzzle, that set my orientation right and let me solve the puzzle.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Keep in mind you haven't even kissed the mom or the daughter, 2018's big event will be an amorous hug between the MC and character X, guess who X is and you'll win access to an exclusive kissing scene on 2019 once again between MC and character X (or Y! Yes you get to choose this time which is amazing!)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When does the nice do something? Based on the walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you just said is basically the reverse of what the walkthrough said. Also, can the aunt be trusted? Is she lying or telling the truth regarding blackmailing the daughter? And I do realize one negative reprecussion is that the father/mother relationship further tanks if I warn him.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Why is dad so hairy?! I don't care how real it should be, its a game. Please don't make his lower parts look even less impressive than they actually are. This scene execution when Karen jumps on Father naked.. hack I thought that was a damn dream or something.. it was not. Didn't play son route so far, still hesitating couse I can't imagine myself in relationship with troll of a mother. The only real choices are between Karen or Doughter. Even both. This aunt thingy looks better than sexy troll of a mother, but still not dateable. How could such troll make so good looking doughter? How Karens mother try to act like kid in collage? I read that there is no interlocking of stories between son/father point of viev. I mean, it looks interesting at first, but sometime in the future I hope that we could play both characters at the same time. I mean, c'mon. It looks interesting to know that father is going for younger women and son goes for milfs or something like that. At the end they can both fight it out between each other or accept their choices and new life together. Karen and Doughter could be jealous of each other at the same time their mothers would hop on young stud, when and wherever they could etc. You could as a player decide who is going to end up with at the end of the story. Some characters are more likely to accept father or son, so sexy time with those less likely will happen in more distant future than those which like the thought of sleeping with them. Karen, Aunt and doughter so far are inclined to be close with father. Mother should go with son. Sister should be less likely to sleep with son/brother than father. Karen is dot less likely to hop on son's/ cousins dick. Father should have less inhibitors than he already has. I mean.. he is going for action, player decided to do something noughty yet at the end he stops.. It shouldn't be erotic game, more like psychologic novel of incest relationships without any real action..

so far it looks interesting but conflicted MC is damn let down. He could be a father figure and! lover..

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Oh speaking of daughter, and since you @mario1994 are playing tha route, does the father fuck the daughter?

I also seem to have found a bug. Comforting mom doesn't grant relationship points at the start of the game, unless I am doing something wrong. Please help.

Last edited:

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Oh speaking of daughter, and since you @mario1994 are playing tha route, does the father fuck the daughter?

I also seem to have found a bug. Comforting mom doesn't grant relationship points at the start of the game, unless I am doing something wrong. Please help.
Till now there is no fucking, father is too much of a pussy to try anything. Don't know about son though

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
chill guys,it's only ACT1 Part over9000 of Milk'emDry next decate we will have ACT2 Part 1 of MCMasturbate@bathroomWall(s)Isntthatwhatyouwanted
Rome wasnt build in one day,so do this particularly game can't be made just in single millennia

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes