VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So given both patchs, in the son path should I warn the father or let the aunt take a video of the encounter? I am thinking either choice is lose-lose, because allowing the aunt to video may give her leverage over her daughter but also blackmail leverage of the father.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
chill guys,it's only ACT1 Part over9000 of Milk'emDry next decate we will have ACT2 Part 1 of MCMasturbate@bathroomWall(s)Isntthatwhatyouwanted
Rome wasnt build in one day,so do this particularly game can't be made just in single millennia
omfg you almost killed me from laughter on the milkemdry part

Reactions: Superperv13

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
Can anyone show the newest previews? hopeful warmth, unforgiving truth, and deep disturb?
Unfortunately, most of the people who used to post pics for this game no longer support this dev. You can always try to get in touch with someone like @Cal. They have posted pics they got from other patrons of this VN.

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
wait why not?
You would have to search this thread to see how the dev conveniently had problems each time he was doing an update.
He would have an update that was scheduled for the end of the month and like clockwork each month some problem came up and it took him till next month to finish it. People caught on to the fact that he was forcing people to pledge him for another month before they got the update. This happened for like 3-4 months straight so people here who were supporting him stopped because the quality dropped and he always had excuses for why he never delivered on time.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
So given both patchs, in the son path should I warn the father or let the aunt take a video of the encounter? I am thinking either choice is lose-lose, because allowing the aunt to video may give her leverage over her daughter but also blackmail leverage of the father.
It depends if you want the father kicked out of the house or not

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
We are close to end of platonic phase. Next will be daughter dance and probably have to save her ( Bro or dad ). Can't wait for next update

U

User_51567

Indeed.
I Used to be a 20$ patreon for a while, but after 3 or 4 times of missing his own deadline with petty excuses i had enough.
He also failed to deliver the promised content in my opinion at that point, and that was also a huge factor.(The M/S Route was lacking).

If he gets his shit together and puts some real effort/passion/love in this game... At that point he will have my support again...
But at this point a skipped the last 3 updates, and not going to try it before i get some positive stories from my Friends about this game.
My Money goes to those who deserve it :)

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Indeed.
I Used to be a 20$ patreon for a while, but after 3 or 4 times of missing his own deadline with petty excuses i had enough.
He also failed to deliver the promised content in my opinion at that point, and that was also a huge factor.(The M/S Route was lacking).

If he gets his shit together and puts some real effort/passion/love in this game... At that point he will have my support again...
But at this point a skipped the last 3 updates, and not going to try it before i get some positive stories from my Friends about this game.
My Money goes to those who deserve it
Well said!
If there were more people like you Gumdrop would be forced to deliver actual content

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes