VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So it seems the Son route is the sexy one.
Playing Son's route only has no meaning.

If you don't play the Father's route chapters, you can't even fully understand what's really happening in the son's route chapters. My advice is: play Father's chapter I, then Son's chapter I, Father's chapter II, Son's chapter II etc.

Reactions: reference book

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 15902

Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 02/12/17
Censorship: No
Version: 0.82-RE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction, rape

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Windows: - - - -
Bonus:

Extras:
shared by @aleejj

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
What mean cg bonus?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
New content is there, vacations with family at wifes sistr place. Dad gets to be frisky with aunt and her doughter but pussies out of both of them, there was one kiss and two dick holding

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So what was the conclusion, did 0.82 have any new content of any kind or was it just bugfixes?
He added 7th chapter's Gallery and Secret pictures that were missing in 0.80 version. Most importantly, you can skip chapters and restart playing from the chapter of your choice.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

fengtau

Dec 3, 2017
Is there somewhere I could check for keyboard controls? I know skip is tab/control but I can't seem to find Auto.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can't unlock the screenshot for the son in Act 1 part 2. I've picked every single choice and clicked everything and still not getting it. Does anyone know what specifically unlocks it? Can't tell from the walkthrough.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes