VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nice renders. I presume that only thing that can save cousin from condemnation is a dick. Dev is being more and more "poetic" with his teasers. But I won't say I won't play new update. I think he should change numeracy of his versions tho as it's more than obvious he won't be able to finish this game in 9 updates

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
My bad, I've missed them :OhMyGoodness:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

My 4K render for momy-ugly-big-boobs : (yep, wong hair)
Does it look realistic enought ?
Thx allt man

icering

Dec 1, 2017
My bad, I've missed them :OhMyGoodness:

----------

My 4K render for momy-ugly-big-boobs : (yep, wong hair)
Does it look realistic enought ?
No worries Thanks man

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
"Will you persevere, do whatever it takes to maintain the relationship you’ve built for two decades? Or will you find and excuse, invent some cognitive dissonance, some faux moral justification to allow her indulgence?"

Why is he trying so hard to make you feel guilty about wanting to fuck your mom, introduce some other characters that you can pursue so all that guilt tripping is worth the price. It's like blaming a man for wanting to swim in the only lake in the desert

Reactions: MoundAxes

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
"Will you persevere, do whatever it takes to maintain the relationship you’ve built for two decades? Or will you find and excuse, invent some cognitive dissonance, some faux moral justification to allow her indulgence?"

Why is he trying so hard to make you feel guilty about wanting to fuck your mom, introduce some other characters that you can pursue so all that guilt tripping is worth the price. It's like blaming a man for wanting to swim in the only lake in the desert
He's not trying to "make us guilty" but because he's scared that Patreon will take down his patreon and that he will lose his 9k that he's making up BS to change the plot from M\S F\D to regular "get the family back together" game.
I don't like that.
The "2 decades relationship" probably refers to the Father and the Mom, probably he will focus on that since he doesn't care about the "incest"

Pathetic that he decided to bend over because Patreon says so

Translated from BS:
"Will you take back the wife or let her go?"

Reactions: GodOfAll

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@Arap12 Now that you mentioned, it really doesn't matter what kind of shit he writes at patreon to throw them off. I doubt he will deviate from his vision in the patched version anyways.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
wish he'd stop introducing 5 new characters each update to also get cockblocked by and just concentrate on the two main ones

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
So am I correct in assuming Act 1 ends with Part X next month? Just think if Act 2 (the romantic stage) is as long as Act 1 it could be another 10 or 11 months before we get penetrative sex between the main characters... God that's depressing :\

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017

It refers to the Dad not the son. He's being seduced by the Aunt.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
As a get it from the teasers the mentioned sex scenes will OF COURCE be with someone less needed like aunt\niece... :(

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
These previews are putting a damper on things for me. I thought we were going to give the Manipulative Aunt/Slutty Cousin angle a rest since this whole family vacation thing was over... but here we are back in that same hole.

Reactions: Kendra

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
These previews are putting a damper on things for me. I thought we were going to give the Manipulative Aunt/Slutty Cousin angle a rest since this whole family vacation thing was over... but here we are back in that same hole.
Blame it all on the pacing and blue-ball milking business scheme.

It's going all about Aunt/Karen in Act 2 with the protagonists longing for their desired other. I'm expecting only a blowjob from the desired other at the end of Act 2 and full-sex at mid-Act 3.

Reactions: Kendra

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I'm expecting only a blowjob from the desired other at the end of Act 2 and full-sex at mid-Act 3.
Come back in a few years :D Also i'm kinda liking how it's going, slowly, qiute realistic...I don't know really how it would be possible to cross the line for father & daughter or brother & sister from the point where the current version ends...

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Probable chronological order of the sex scenes:

1. Son rapes Aunt - unnecessary, illogical scenario which everyone hates; there's no reason for it to happen but it did happen.
2. Aunt fucks Dad - this sly, manipulative succubus is taking advantage of the Dad's boring blue-ball storyline.
3. Son fucks Karen - this perverted jackass needs to get laid as soon as possible before he goes to college.
4. Daughter losses virginity to Ben - far likely scenario post-prom dance.
5. Karen fucks Dad - daddy issues, it's likely that Karen is his Daughter. Dad did date Aunt way back.
6. Son fucks Mom - what the majority has been waiting for; the only reason why I continue to play this god-awful adult game.
7. Dad fucks Daughter - Congratulations! You're officially a nympho, now contemplate on having a threesome with Karen.
8. Son fucks Sister - unlikely but son's psychopathic, impulsive tendencies may lead him to rape his own sister/
9. Mom and Dad have sex - one last sex to the parting divorcees.

I'm calling it now, Karen is Dad's bastard daughter. Full incest circle, dad is basically going to have coitus with two of his daughters and son is going to pound both his mother, his sister and half-sister. Let us pray to the hentai gods that Aunt and Mom would go at it! Unless Kyle wants to screw us over and have Dad and Son suck each other.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
In which part we can expect S*X scene between mother and son??? Please reply..thanks in advance

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes