VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Dad and aunt would be the best bet since the creator of this game excels at giving people blue balls. That burgundy coloured hair is a huge giveaway.
Most likely. I hope if the scene is indeed the aunt netoraring dad; I hope mom would walk by and catch both of them, thus increasing the odds of their separation and fully committing incest with her son.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Well if it's Dad/Aunt for the first sex scene, I guess that leaves the Son getting it on with Karen? I'm honestly surprised it isn't Dad/Karen after the events of v0.7. Considering Gumdrop said these events happen whichever route you play I wonder what consequences that will have. Do these scenes get stumbled upon or spied upon by other members of the family I wonder. Maybe Karen catched Dad with her mother so goes and fucks the Son out of frustration? Things are certainly starting to heat up

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't have a full grasp on the whole Aunt/Dad/Karen/Son situation, but rather than a regular "we like each other/we're both horny, so let's fuck" scenario I could imagine that the aunt kind of sacrifices Karen to the son to keep him quiet or something similarly sick while she gets in on with dad. Would be a shame though, I like Karen.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
last time I checked, gumdrop has 9,300+/month and now it went down to 8,800. These last two episodes of Act 1 will determine the future of this game; if kyle continues to release depressing, non-progressive, non-sexual direct incest episodes the game will lose many of its patrons. I already withdrew my 20 bucks pledge, many will surely follow.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Everyone loses money on the first of each month due to deadbeats.

Poor KST ends up losing about 1k at the first of each month. :frown:

BumSoo

Jun 20, 2017
The next update

Would not it come out on the second weekend of February if it is usual?

It's basically a two-week time.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
The next update

Would not it come out on the second weekend of February if it is usual?

It's basically a two-week time.
Most likely within the first week but he consistently provide depressing, non-progressive episodes so chapter 9 won't be any different.

If only I have time and knowledge on DAZ. I can create renders of the mother and daughter for FREE! Best I can do is photoshop. I can't expect kyle to provide quality sex scenes so a fanart is all we can hope for.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
It's Black History Month.
I don't remember seeing any black people, even at the party.
Let's talk how this game is racist instead of depressing.
Yah, no blacks means racist; no jews means anti-semetic; no muslims means apartheid.

Don't bring political bullshit here. We're all already degenerates here, please don't infect us here with your stupidity. Thank you very much.

Supercheg

Sep 18, 2017
It's Black History Month.
I don't remember seeing any black people, even at the party.
Let's talk how this game is racist instead of depressing.
Buy time till next update.
Not trying to offence anyone, but I really don't understand. When do Americans have White history month? Or Muslim/Jewish history month? Should the author include all of these groups so that his game was considered complete?

Reactions: Roman DeVil

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
looks like Dual Family is getting ready because of the new incest laws on patreon.

Gumdrop Games:
Part IX, Android Build, Website & More!
Another thing I’ve been chewing on this month is the website, now being a top-priority with recent events on the platform. With the help of local hands, I’ll be offering an alternative method to access posts, previews and releases using a monthly subscription model identical to what you see on this website.

I don’t expect for a minute that existing patrons should migrate en masse to the website’s model -- instead, I find it important to have a diverse set of distribution platforms for the sake of your personal preference and the security of the story’s future. I should be able to get the website into full effect by March, but hopefully earlier.

U

User_215882

Cant blame him for setting himself up incase he too gets banned. I mean a few devs I support have already done this. His biggest hurdle isn't going to be about getting fans to migrate. Its going to be to get people to pay which is why patreon is still popular with devs.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Gumdrop seems to be pretty passionate about his project so I doubt he would remove it after suspension. It would be really educational to see what would happen with relatively big dev after leaving Patreon. I guess it would be much healthier for him to stay as he is but who knows what Patreon will bring

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
looks like Dual Family is getting ready because of the new incest laws on patreon.

Gumdrop Games:
Part IX, Android Build, Website & More!
Another thing I’ve been chewing on this month is the website, now being a top-priority with recent events on the platform. With the help of local hands, I’ll be offering an alternative method to access posts, previews and releases using a monthly subscription model identical to what you see on this website.

I don’t expect for a minute that existing patrons should migrate en masse to the website’s model -- instead, I find it important to have a diverse set of distribution platforms for the sake of your personal preference and the security of the story’s future. I should be able to get the website into full effect by March, but hopefully earlier.
Dreams of Desire bypassed said laws by setting the MC as a tenant; mother as landlady and sisters as dormmates while accompanied by an incest patch. Dual Family could do the same, it's cheaper, time-efficient and cost-effective but since it's kyle, it ain't gonna happen. Onwards to the predatory business blue-ball scheme!

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Friends i am new to this game. can anyone please tell me if mother son S*X scene will happen in this game. I played 0.82 version and nothing happened there between mother son. So what new can we get in the latest version, will anythind will happen between mother and son??? please reply. thanks a lot in advance.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Friends i am new to this game. can anyone please tell me if mother son S*X scene will happen in this game. I played 0.82 version and nothing happened there between mother son. So what new can we get in the latest version, will anythind will happen between mother and son??? please reply. thanks a lot in advance.
Welcome newbie, be ready to be disappointed. There's no sex between the protagonists and their potential partners yet in the game. You only get hallucinations and dreams sequences. Given by the progress of the game, sex will happen at the middle or near climax of Act 2 which will be completed by next year. It won't be full sex though, the farthest we can presume is a blowjob at the end of Act 2. Don't expect a titplay since that is freakishly hard to animate with 3D models. Kyle can't even make a decent (if you don't want to be spoiled then don't bother to click spoiler)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sex sequences will happen by the end of 2020.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Welcome newbie, be ready to be disappointed. There's no sex between the protagonists and their potential partners yet in the game. You only get hallucinations and dreams sequences. Given by the progress of the game, sex will happen at the middle or near climax of Act 2 which will be completed by next year. It won't be full sex though, the farthest we can presume is a blowjob at the end of Act 2. Don't expect a titplay since that is freakishly hard to animate with 3D models. Kyle can't even make a decent (if you don't want to be spoiled then don't bother to click spoiler)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sex sequences will happen by the end of 2020.
Are you serious or are you ironic? Sorry can't get that through the internet... I really liked the game, but if it is true what you've written, I might consider to play the game further (like I planned).

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes