VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi There
I like to ask .......
When we save the games, then we can choise Father or Son side ......
But there is not so many times we can do that, so will it be possible to make, so we have more place to save the games from both Father and Son

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think the key thing you're missing is he's making his own website which will have his own funding API similar to Patreon.
As soon as that's finished he'll start migrating to that and probably just consider any funds from Patreon as a bonus
He won't be able to use paypal so it won't work as intended. It's very interesting attempt so I have some hopes for him tho realistically he will fail hard

mbl666

Jan 21, 2018
One of the reasons I withdrew my 20 dollar patreon to 1 dollar is that when this pretentious

Then it wouldn't be incest. Nothing exciting about that. The initial taboo is what keeps this game going.
Anything to bend the rules so the game gets finished.....would just need a family mod after

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi There
I like to ask .......
When we save the games, then we can choise Father or Son side ......
But there is not so many times we can do that, so will it be possible to make, so we have more place to save the games from both Father and Son
If I remember correctly there are little blue/yellow? dots below the save spots, click them and you have more slots to save.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, guys! While we all are waiting for the next version of DF, I have a question too. What are the names of the DAZ models used for Daughter, Mother, Father?
As for the game itself, Gumdrop has to think about an alternative approach to distribution since, as also others have said, it seems to be only a question of time until the self-cencored of Patreon come after him.

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
As for the game itself, Gumdrop has to think about an alternative approach to distribution since, as also others have said, it seems to be only a question of time until the self-cencored of Patreon come after him.
You say that, but the relationship system is divided into platonic, romantic and sexual, so it's only once it gets to the sexual point that it'll presumably be a problem. As the game isn't at the end of the platonic stage yet, if you have to progress through romantic first then that's surely some considerable time before he breaks any rules.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, guys! While we all are waiting for the next version of DF, I have a question too. What are the names of the DAZ models used for Daughter, Mother, Father?
Mother -You'll have to tweak with the skin texture though

Body - Asha G3F/V7 by anagord
Hair - Biscuits-bibi-hair

Daughter

Body - Irelia by DemonicaEvilius Silver
Hair - Jennifer Hair

This is Sasquatch45's rendered image

You can join us in the Fan Art section. I'm new to Daz but I don't have the time to create such models.

U

User_215882

Heres a question regarding funding on patreon. We know you cant use it to fund a game with the banned content and have the dl link posted on your own website. I know this is going to around shady, but what if you have the game released on your website with no connection to patreon, but post some bs or minor project on patreon to fund your website project?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
update should be out tomorrow right?
Doubtful I'm afraid. There is no set release date for the next update currently. Gumdrop said on his own Discord just this morning,

GumdropGames-Today at 1:09 AM
I don't want to make a promise I can't keep -- I've already done that far too many times.

I would imagine we'll have it within the next few days. Fingers crossed :)

D

Deleted member 42

Doubtful I'm afraid. There is no set release date for the next update currently. Gumdrop said on his own Discord just this morning,

GumdropGames-Today at 1:09 AM
I don't want to make a promise I can't keep -- I've already done that far too many times.

I would imagine we'll have it within the next few days. Fingers crossed :)
Yeah i kinda forgot he said the same about a week ago or so? but at least he's being honest now, should be done next week i hope.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Mother -You'll have to tweak with the skin texture though
Body - Asha G3F/V7 by anagord
Hair - Biscuits-bibi-hair

Daughter
Body - Irelia by DemonicaEvilius Silver
Hair - Jennifer Hair
You can join us in the Fan Art section. I'm new to Daz but I don't have the time to create such models.
Hi and thank you for the info! But damn that these are not free or comparativly cheap models, since I am rather new to DAZ as well. So I am cautious in buying stuff for the program, I have to hope for a sale. :)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hi and thank you for the info! But damn that these are not free or comparativly cheap models, since I am rather new to DAZ as well. So I am cautious in buying stuff for the program, I have to hope for a sale. :)
I actually acquired them free if you know where to find. However, there are few files missing and some textures won't load for the Mother's body. I just wish I have time to learn DAZ, i could post a shit ton of pics here.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That sounds vaguely good, I am cautious considering the past months. Esp. the non-dream sex for Dad and Son. I fear it will be with e.g. Karen or conventional Mom-Dad stuff, since most players look forward to Dad-Daughter and Mom-Son, but maybe Gumdrop surprises us. It would be possible that M-S/D-D land in bed together due to exceptional circumstances, wake up to "What the heck did we do this night?!" and the romantic arc is the pairs pursuing each other, with the later sexual arc being the new pairings fully stabilising.
But as said before, that would be the optimum for many players, but what we saw until today, I fear this will sadly not happen. But I really do look forward to the new part.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes