VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
U

User_215882

Looks like the skeleton is gonna get his dick wet soon. Calling it now!

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
One of the preview pictures a few pages back is definitely the Aunt & Dad at Karen's Appartment. Dad is gettin a Bj.
Can you show which one? i cant find it. Dad needs to get his cock wet so im cool with psycho aunt or slutty niece.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Probably Dad since he wears a green shirt on previous episodes. It's highly unlikely we'll get a mom-son non-dream action until halfway in act II.
Yes i was confused about that scene, because it would be too early for M/S action. We need more build up to get to that point :) thanks for answer
My best bet would be Aunt/Dad.
Yeah, that could be dad and aunt definitely. I forgot that they are similar built M/A :)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yes i was confused about that scene, because it would be too early for M/S action. We need more build up to get to that point :) thanks for answer

Yeah, that could be dad and aunt definitely. I forgot that they are similar built M/A :)
Nah, Aunt has a smaller pair of tatas. Mom has tig ol' bitties.

Reactions: GrandJury

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, Aunt has a smaller pair of tatas. Mom has tig ol' bitties.
Love her tiddies, they big and saggy but they look beautiful. Don't like how in some games female characters have big and round boobies and they almost touching char chin :WutFace: you know what i mean.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
"The graphics are great, probably the best, and the story and dialogues well written BUT this obsession with dark, weird angles (like a 60s Polish film) although they can be erotic, after a few minutes of gameplay become frustrating
I preferred 70s Polish movies - there was always some young, mostly anonymous actress, whose only part was to flash tits or bushy womb in a single scene ;)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes