VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Oct 13, 2017
Are you serious or are you ironic? Sorry can't get that through the internet... I really liked the game, but if it is true what you've written, I might consider to play the game further (like I planned).
It's true, just keep waiting and waiting.
We will turn the porch light on when it gets good.

U

User_215882

This game wont be canned by patreon because of incest,you know because there is no incest to be found after a year lmao.
I mean it could be banned for two reasons. First the son rapes the aunt. Rape is a no no. Then he rapes his aunt. Incest is a no no.

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
My 2 cents on the game:
Positive:
Very beautiful renders, honestly some of the best.
The character look unique and not just the same models you find in every second game on this website.
Intresting story and decent pacing.
The game is focused on a core cast of characters and doesn`t introduce new characters or fetishes (like ntr, or bestiality) every update.

Cons:
Still no sex scenes barring
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story is overall good but the creator gets to artsy with it. He tries too hard to tell a "unique" story of struggle and inner-conflicts.
Slow on updates and some of the updates contain no real new content.
Not enough focus on characters. By the way the story is going right now you could get the opinion that both MCs can fuck every woman in the game. There is no real beloning of the female cast to certain MCs.

At the moment i would give it a 6,5 out of 10. Once the good stuff happens it will definitely get a lot better and will easily be a 8,5 out of 10. Keep up the work creator this game deserves it!

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Kyle died that's why we still don't have episode 9. We basically paid for his casket; 41 bucks for me at least.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, while waiting for Episode 9. Anyone can teach me how to make her skin look realistic?

DF_mom3.png
I also have a problem with her eyes; dead fish eyes. Changing base color doesn't work, at least for me.

Reactions: ikxmootix

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Yeah, while waiting for Episode 9. Anyone can teach me how to make her skin look realistic?

View attachment 64854
I also have a problem with her eyes; dead fish eyes. Changing base color doesn't work, at least for me.
I will try to do it, see u soon in the

Some news from Gumdrop :

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017

Some news from Gumdrop :
I omitted the ugly big boobs, you hate ugly big boobs. Haha. Thanks for the preview.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017

Some news from Gumdrop :
Dom you have the otherwise previews aswell? ☺

Some news from Gumdrop :

Some news from Gumdrop :

Some news from Gumdrop :
Do you have the other previews aswell? ☺

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Already posted somewhere
you can find more in the previous pages
Hmm that a bit confusing. Looking at it, 3 new previews were posted early today/late last night. One for 5$, one for 12$ and one for 20$ patrons. You posted the 20$ preview so I assume you access to them all? Thank you very much for the preview you posted btw. Looking forward to the update :)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
All I need is realistic skin rendering. I just hope the episode 9 sex scenes will have better angles than previous episodes.
DF_mom4.png

Reactions: Melkai

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
All I need is realistic skin rendering. I just hope the episode 9 sex scenes will have better angles than previous episodes.
View attachment 64922 View attachment 64923
First, this question probably belongs in .

The textrues (skins) for characters/models are horribly inconsistent from vendor to vendor. I one time took Victoria 7 and created a scene with eight of her with each one having a different texture (eg, the skins from Olympia, The Girl, etc) and then rendered. (Yeah, it took a while - 8 girls in a single scene is intensive.) The final result was a mess. Some looked good, some looked like they were painted, and others were just awful beyond description.

Getting skins to look "right" is very hard. Not only you have to have all the textures set up right on the figure but you have to set up the lighting correctly for the scene. Needless to say, a good eye for color and light is needed, and some artistic talent certainly helps.

I'm assuming you are using IRay to render.

First, you need to have a base line knowledge of comprises iRay surfaces. Sickleyeild at DeviantArt has some good reading that is still accurate:

From there, mec4d has a post that I used a long time ago to fix "ugly" skins. This posting on DeviantArt is a copy of mec4d's original message:

Read through those two and experiment. Eventually you'll get something that fits your idea of "realistic".

Again, if you have any questions on how to do something in DAZ Studio, ask the question on or better yet, join the DAZ forums and ask there.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Torak01

May 7, 2017
I think he meant about the previous two before Faltering Faith
Act I Part IX - Dividing Dignity
Act I Part IX - Illuminated Invitation
My bad, I've missed them :OhMyGoodness:

----------

My 4K render for momy-ugly-big-boobs : (yep, wong hair)
Does it look realistic enought ?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes