VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

kaz89

Sep 9, 2017
This dev is done for....He's THE WORST dev ever. If he's not committed to the game development, he should've quit or pass this project to some one else who cab get the job done by the appointed deadline.

deejay12

May 4, 2017
I don't thing so...
Don't counting next update...
Two chapters by 10 parts, delay proximate 3 months (hopefully) 20 * 3 = 60 months = FIVE YEARS
Lol you do realize he finished a chapter in one year right so where did u get 5 from cuz your math just confused me the highest it should take is 3 and besides I highly doubt he would continue to release new content every 3 months -sigh- I’m sure this was a one time thing here’s to hopeful wishing

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
We'd be living on Mars and this game still won't be finished.

A month with no progress, stuck at 98%? Why are people still pledged to this con man?

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Well the reason this update took so long in the first place was him starting over because he didn't like where he was going. Also I'm pretty sure a guy who was helping him with rendering stopped working for him so then he had to do it by himself, and I think there were also a few fried processors or GPUs. He's stated that he plans on hiring someone to help again when he starts the next Act. Either way I imagine there's two more years of development assuming nothing changes in regards to how many Acts are planned.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
The gist of it is 1761 scenes, there will be three more update posts before release at the following stages: Writing/coding for Son campaign and puzzles half complete, complete writing/coding and testing, then at uploading. Testing could be as little as 6 hours work, but coding could be as much as or more than another 120 hours (factoring in sleep and eating). Expect another news post when coding is halfway done. In an earlier post he mentioned there will be a more transparent meter for determining where he's at in the update similar to how Summertime Saga does it.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Don't forget the render with best angle ever!
Still has nothing on the one from the plane trip where he set the camera up underneath the coach seat's arm rest.

As for your excellent example, what is casting a shadow across all four fingers? And that shadow behind her left arm - what the fuck is going on with that angle? How does light work in Kyleville? Somebody make it stop.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don't have much hope for this one, pretty much no characters outside family. Unless he's got Patreon over a barrel same as his patrons.

U

User_57075

I am new here, I wonder if there is any place to play the routes (mom, sis, aunt)? if you could you could let me know which page was posted. thank you.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Thank god. Unnecessary side-characters and another load of nonsense-drama ? Who would want that ?
Not so much wanted, I was thinking more about what Patreon/Paypal thinks about that (very difficult concept to change for the developer). Landlady or landlord and 3 tenants perhaps? Or mother related to daughter and father related to son?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes