VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
According to Kyle on Discord he lost 30 hours having to re-render half of a night scene involving the Son. No idea where that leaves us regarding a release date. The pessimist in me says next Friday... maybe :(

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Her biggest problem are Reptilian Eyes (to wide in the skull) and super pointy chin/jaw.

Some CGs she looks good, some she looks like an alien.
But her mundane hair isnt the greatest too I agree.
It might be making her more like mature woman ? Like you know mother of 2 not looking for attencion that much anymore ?

I guess making a bit hotter haircut might be part of her route later on - as she blossoms thanks to all the sexual attencion she would be getting ?

Reactions: swammy

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
dualf-dfan.gif dualf-fan2.gif dualf-fan2a.gif dualf-mfan.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/90275_dualf-dfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/90276_dualf-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/90277_dualf-fan2a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/90278_dualf-mfan.gif

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Her biggest problem are Reptilian Eyes (to wide in the skull) and super pointy chin/jaw.

Some CGs she looks good, some she looks like an alien.
But her mundane hair isnt the greatest too I agree.
It might be making her more like mature woman ? Like you know mother of 2 not looking for attencion that much anymore ?

I guess making a bit hotter haircut might be part of her route later on - as she blossoms thanks to all the sexual attencion she would be getting ?
I kinda like the use of Asha asset for the mother. It's a realistic portrayal of an average household housewife, not that extremely beautiful. Some adult games often portray mothers as ridiculously gorgeous, radical proportions (thin waist for example) and physically young as if they are in their mid-20s. Children would love to see a younger mother but I adore Kyle for not adhering to the extremely young mother trend look in adult games.

Given example, the Mother in Big Brother. That does not look like a mom of 3 at all.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Reactions: Krull
Mar 1, 2018
I kinda like the use of Asha asset for the mother. It's a realistic portrayal of an average household housewife, not that extremely beautiful. Some adults games often portray mother's as ridiculously gorgeous, radical proportions (thin waist for example) and physically young as if they are in their mid-20s. Children would love to see a younger mother but I adore Kyle for not adhering to the extremely young mother trend look in adult games.

Given example, the Mother in Big Brother. That does not look like a mom of 3 at all.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Reactions: Pestilence

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree with you.
and despite how inconsistent Kyle is at his releases. I applaud on how he developed the mother character. She's one of the few mothers in F95 that genuinely ACTS like a mother. Not the kind of mother who immediately wanks or blows his son off upon seeing his erection. It's one of the few idiosyncrasies of Kyle that is not abhorrent.

Mar 1, 2018
and despite how inconsistent Kyle is at his releases. I applaud on how he developed the mother character. It's the only Mother in all adult games in F95 that I know that genuinely ACTS like a mother. Not the kind of mother who immediately wanks or blows his son off upon seeing his erection. It's one of the few idiosyncrasies of Kyle that is not abhorrent.
Yes, and despite the fact that many are complaining about her looks, I really find her attractive. As you pointed out, she really does look like a mother of 2 grown up teenagers (realism at it's best), and considering all the shit that she has been through (divorce and everything), shes still attractive and pretty. Also I like how this game really tries to show you consequences and thoughts about characters in those situations (incest), and as you said it's not "oh, I saw his cock, better fuck his brains out". Really great job on writing, and I hope that developer continues this way. Great game.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
According to Kyle on Discord he lost 30 hours having to re-render half of a night scene involving the Son. No idea where that leaves us regarding a release date. The pessimist in me says next Friday... maybe :(
How did he say it? Did he already re-do those scenes, and that’s why there’s been a massive delay? or is he still in the process of re-rendering? Because if it’s the latter.... 30 hours is 2 weeks in GumDrop time.

kujaF

May 28, 2017
re-render again? good excuse!
by the way, he's very good at marketing, the "progress bar" is an excellent example. I admire him!

Reactions: swammy

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Just for the sake of LOL, has somebody asked on his Patreon page what the progress bar is supposed to show exactly? I mean, if it's been stuck at 99% for ¿two? ¿three? weeks, what does that 1% left include to take so much time? Or better, if he still had so much rendering to do (plus writing), how can all that work amount to just a 1% of the total?

At this point, the best part of Dual Family is Kyle's inexhaustible excuse generator, so that could be fun. In fact, the answer to the former questions might just be that the bar is a metajoke: just showing how pissed people are at him.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes