VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Man I'd love to see the comments on his last post. I'm laughting just thinking about it :test:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Man I'd love to see the comments on his last post. I'm laughting just thinking about it :test:
Last post? Is a new post from Lazy Larry, eh, gumdrop out?What is it this time? "Relase is once gain delayed due to I stopped working on the update, because I feel faint since becoming aware I am a lazy, untrustworthy developer? But fear not, after releasing in April for the next update I will take even longer time and keep misleading you all with new exciting fake excuses I just pulled out of my a..!"

I truly begin to get fed up with this developer, since I played the new preview of "Good Girl..." from Eva Kiss. Her game is really wellmade, has already a lot of content on 3 main routes and she posts steady updates! It is a shame that she gets less money than gumdrop! Similar with "Angelica´s Temptation" that guy still has a normal day job and works on the game in his sparetime. Guess what? His game is rather renderheavy as well and despite him developing in his freetime he has at least the same size of content as DF does and he started later.
Gumdrop has profited to this moment from his render Art, good potential of his story and his skills at advertisment. But I am rather sure that this time he overdoes it stretching the release with excuses you simply cannot believe to the max. If he really releases in April instead of March, as some theorise, then I doubt he comes away with no serious drop of pledges.

Gumdrop should remember that someday the drop, which overflows the barrel, comes no matter what if he continues to burn the goodwill of his patrons. To regain trust he should release the update asap, that would help him more to get the April pledges than fostering grumpiness among patrons and pirates alike.

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
If gumdrop ever wanted to work on a new project, he should better change his ID, nickname, whatever. None is gonna trust this sly cunning MoFo anymore.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Hum, I think he should at least ask less money for a full content game (CE) , he don't want to work with another Dev (or don't found Dev, same problem for us), his goal is "only" $3000, so Gumdrop if you read this and if you are a honest good guy, put your full content game for $10 or $12, not more. And it will help to accept your apologies for the huuuge retard. As many others, I will stop my pledge if nothing changes.

D

Deleted member 363645

Any clue when is he releasing it to the public? or is he just planning to take that almost 10k monthly doing fuck all?

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
Hum, I think he should at least ask less money for a full content game (CE) , he don't want to work with another Dev (or don't found Dev, same problem for us), his goal is "only" $3000, so Gumdrop if you read this and if you are a honest good guy, put your full content game for $10 or $12, not more. And it will help to accept your apologies for the huuuge retard. As many others, I will stop my pledge if nothing changes.
People should've stopped their pledges after the 20th time he promised a release and then pushes it to the next month just so he could ensure that people keep on pledging for the next month.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
...and gumdrop abandons the game after Act 1. The end.

Anywho, I speculate the sex scene where Dad is involved is not a dream sequence but a flashback during his intimacy with Aunt prior to Mom. We might be looking into Karen's conception. The son is likely to get some action from Karen on the next chapter not knowing she actually is his half-sister.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes