VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
Bigger = better my dude and its a game afterall so its alternative universe where tatas defy physics.
Well respect your idea but This game is quite different from other games imo.I mean look at Mom, it really looks like a mother.In other games the mothers are always young and beautiful.There are no flaws.This one is a bit more realistic.Maybe that's why I want it to be close to reality.

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
I wish there would be an ending where you end up with the wife and the daughter. I mean i don't know who is wrong or if there is. Tbh I'd like if at the end the son finds a girlfriend or the father ends up with someone entirely. Don't want no cuckolding you know like the son banging the mom and he's confronted by the father. I wish there was only a single male in these kinds of things. Let's say that the other has left/died in their routes. If dad , son = left or son , dad=left.

D

Deleted member 42

shouldn't the new version be today? since he released his last version on 18th

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Why is he redoing it anyway?

The image quality was fine and the mechanics were fine. The problem with the game is the hilarious lack of H scenes and content. Every nude scene is a straight up dream sequence.

This is the definition of milking to me and I might skip this update entirely because if it's nothing more than a """"remake"""" then what's the fucking point when I already know what to expect (which is exactly, nothing)?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I must admit that dream sequence shit is a cheap ass cop out. I'm glad some of these devs aint master the art of cliffhangers yet. Then again cliffhangers in this genre might get a cuss out and dropped patrons lol.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Nemi

May 13, 2017

The image quality was fine and the mechanics were fine. The problem with the game is the hilarious lack of H scenes and content. Every nude scene is a straight up dream sequence.

This is the definition of milking to me and I might skip this update entirely because if it's nothing more than a """"remake"""" then what's the fucking point when I already know what to expect (which is exactly, nothing)?
Apparently the creator is now a full-time developer of the game rather than doing it next to another job, so he wanted to fully implement the parts he had to cut out due to time constraints. It's not just improved graphics, it also has new choices and dialogue, and even "secret scenes". It's true the story doesn't move forward, but rather we have more options of how we set ourselves up before going to the aunt.

He has been unclear about release dates, but he's simultaneously showing previews for Act V and the remaster, which leads me to believe he's developing both at the same time. Act V is supposed to be the biggest update yet, and likely to have some sex. We'll have to see how it all unfolds.

motherlover1

Jul 1, 2017
Hey... so the Mac version isn't working for me. I doubt many of you are using the MAC version but if any one can please help that would be great. When I try to open it, it just pops up with an error and say it can not be opened.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Yeah, yeah... let's put zillion H scenes without any sense to story or anything. Let Gumdrop Games be like almost every other developer here. Besides, this isn't just about quality like others said. Secret scenes going to include quick sex content for those really impatient, who "expect nothing".. If Gumdrop "milking", then all others here is milk a ton. And i mean most popular games.

I hope the update includes space for more than six save slots per story line. that shit got annoying quick.
Agreed, but it's not like there was a huge amount of non-linear something yet.

Hopefully it won't be father oriented upd.
Hopefully it is a father oriented update :) !
I always play both, even though prefer son, so hopefully everyone gets a good chunk.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes