VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Looking forward to the "Revamp". I just hope the new scenes in it are a bit more than the teasing we got up to now. But generally I like the game.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
That moment when all you think is "I've seen you naked" but you know you can't say anything because the subsequent explanation would probably only make it worse
Even funnier (and wierder) than that, my boss looks very, very like Mom from Big Brother...
body, haircut, face.. everything except for that eyeliner.
Fuck, my life's a video game x'D

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Even funnier (and wierder) than that, my boss looks very, very like Mom from Big Brother...
That's definitely a good thing. I wish i know someone like Mom or Daughter from this game.

Reactions: fredoo04

Nemi

May 13, 2017
That's how I felt when I saw Jennifer from DMD for the first time. Her face/hair/skin tone and general attitude of being a little shy and naive are exact copies of a girl I know who's 19 right now. It gets a little too real sometimes. Fortunately the girl I know is much more toned, so I won't call her by a wrong name the next time I see her :D

That's definitely a good thing. I wish i know someone like Mom or Daughter from this game.
Someone with Mom's... dimensions is going to be hard to find, but I've seen Daughters around. Getting to know them isn't impossible :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't much care for the mom - facially or personality-wise.
During the intro I was thinking to myself that she doesn't "fucking care" that dogs will start barking and car alarms will go all wonky and everyone else in a two-block radius will suffer from migraines? Seems very selfish to me from that one scene. All she cares about (from the 0.5 build) is what SHE can get out of any situation.
Or at least, it seemed. When she stopped being a Cruella de Vil-style character and actually sat down to talk to the Dad, I started caring. My one thought then was "Finally, you realise it's NOT all my fault."
I know for a fact a lot of teenage boys can be total douches that don't want anything to do with their parents but come on. You really lay on a bit thick here. If I got up to the shenanigans the guy gets up to in this game, I'd have everything fun taken out of my room and kept under lock and key until the matter is resolved. I wouldn't just receive the third degree and be grounded, that's for sure. I'd also have my pocket money garnished until I'd paid for that shithead's hospital bills. Hell, I would've done the same thing if I heard that kind of shit from an asshat about my sister. And I wouldn't have felt ANY remorse about it. At least my sister appreciates me now. That asshole deserved it. "Just about killed him"? At worst, I broke his jaw, knocked some teeth out and gave him the mother of all black eyes. Way to blow it out of proportion, mom. "You gun hit me"? How badly did he want to be fucked up by a "loser"? Fuck, just thinking about him pisses me off.
The daughter seems very much like a lost puppy. She latches onto the first person to show her real consideration and support. She's charming, but how can she oblivious to the lustful stares of her classmates?
Skeleton Bob (as I'm calling that weirdo in the Son's dream sequences) came out of nowhere. I don't quite get HOW he fits in just yet.
If cousing wasn't such a drunken slut most of the time, I might actually like her. Visually, she's very much to my tastes. But keep your well-pickled pussy away from me, thanks.

Overall, very well designed and looking forward to the next chapters.

Nemi said:
Jennifer from DMD
Now we're talking.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Well, sometimes we see what we want to see..? ;-)

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
God, I hope none of her two gamer sons are members of this forum XD

Her pic

This is one of the rare pics where you can see her whole face because usually her hair covers the other half

Last edited by a moderator:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any fucking way to dick-block Dad and get on with the sister as son?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any fucking way to dick-block Dad and get on with the sister as son?
Not now, but it surely planned. Author said that we would pretty much decide what to do with dad\son and how relationships will go.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Not now, but it surely planned. Author said that we would pretty much decide what to do with dad\son and how relationships will go.
Yeah, I hope it is in some meaningful way.

Call it a pathology, but I'm into daughters. :D

May 7, 2017
Same for the dad, he should also be able to cockblock the son.
@Hercule_Poirot, cockblock from whom though? The son pretty much is deprived from any meaningful relationship development, aside from the mother, and that one seems pretty much sexual (atm). All major interactions are more bias towards the father, the daughter pretty much spends a whole day with him on her own volition, and to me she seems much more inclined to be with him than any other person of her family, the wife can be somewhat won back in some interactions and the niece pretty much falls in the same kind of interaction with the mother/son relationship, being kind of purely sexually inclined towards the father. I'm not saying all this just for being bias towards the son route or anything, but due to build-up and how the setting was presented, the son is kind of a snarky asshole, so maybe that's why he feels to have very little influence on others.

I mean, if you play as the son and invite the sister to the party and confront the douchebag, the son was almost sent to jail and the only thing you get from that is the sister saying thank you and leaving the next whole day to spend it with the father. And your next interaction with the mother, comes of due to being isolated in the house and having to spend it with her, and the cousin/niece thing (is the last that I will mention), comparing both interactions between the routes, she did come off much stronger towards the father rather than the son, even though the son interacted much more with her, appearing on her party and taking care of her.

I'm not saying the option to cockblock the son shouldn't be there, what I'm saying is that at this point it is pretty much unnecessary since most characters currently introduced are more inclined to interact with the father, exception being the wife/mother.​

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
So not only do you agree with me but also, apparently, I've inspired you to organize your thoughts and share them with us...what a crazy world we live in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android
May 7, 2017
Indeed (plus having a fever and being drunk helps), is just funny that so early on the story people are wishing the possibility to cockblock characters when not even the full cast has been introduced.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, I guess everyone is paranoid because like 99,9% of the games in this forum are netorare...so it's pretty much a given where the story's going to lead up to. I suppose this is some sort of preemptive rant.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Hercule_Poirot, cockblock from whom though? The son pretty much is deprived from any meaningful relationship development, aside from the mother, and that one seems pretty much sexual (atm). All major interactions are more bias towards the father, the daughter pretty much spends a whole day with him on her own volition, and to me she seems much more inclined to be with him than any other person of her family, the wife can be somewhat won back in some interactions and the niece pretty much falls in the same kind of interaction with the mother/son relationship, being kind of purely sexually inclined towards the father. I'm not saying all this just for being bias towards the son route or anything, but due to build-up and how the setting was presented, the son is kind of a snarky asshole, so maybe that's why he feels to have very little influence on others.

I mean, if you play as the son and invite the sister to the party and confront the douchebag, the son was almost sent to jail and the only thing you get from that is the sister saying thank you and leaving the next whole day to spend it with the father. And your next interaction with the mother, comes of due to being isolated in the house and having to spend it with her, and the cousin/niece thing (is the last that I will mention), comparing both interactions between the routes, she did come off much stronger towards the father rather than the son, even though the son interacted much more with her, appearing on her party and taking care of her.

I'm not saying the option to cockblock the son shouldn't be there, what I'm saying is that at this point it is pretty much unnecessary since most characters currently introduced are more inclined to interact with the father, exception being the wife/mother.​
Completely agree with you, and i can't say i like that. Father is considered a good guy, and son basically just an asshole. Whatever he do, i feel like no one really appreciate that. Both routes is very different in this case, Mom doesn't cling to son 24\7. Relationship with her is completely different, and son actively trying to do something, to achieve anything in this game. Father is mostly passive, he don't need to do much, daughter acting like a faithful puppy, niece seduce him non stop, and i bet stuff with aunt would be something like that too. It's not really fair race for son. Both routes always was like that. That's why cockblocking father is can be very important later, just because father is "saint", and can achieve a LOT more than son=pervert, without even really trying. Girls seduce him, not other way. Even though, i'm not considering that this game can have netorare. Father is my guy, and son is my guy too. It's not like some evil neighbor fuck my wife or something.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Completely agree with you, and i can't say i like that. Father is considered a good guy, and son basically just an asshole. Whatever he do, i feel like no one really would appreciate that. Both routes is very different in this case, Mom doesn't cling to son 24\7. Relationship with her is completely different, and son actively trying to do something, to achieve anything in this game. Father is passive, he don't need to do much, daughter acting like a faithful puppy, cousin seduce him, and i bet stuff with aunt would be something like that too. Both routes always was like that. That's why cockblocking father is can be very important, just because father is "saint", and can achieve a LOT more than son, without even really trying. Even though, i'm not considering that this game can have netorare. Father is my guy, and son is my guy too. It's not like some evil neighbor fuck my wife or something.
But it really doesn't matter who you play as.

In the end you want the choice of pussy. Whether that be mother or daughter.
And if you are prevented from this choice, it gets really bad in my opinion.

After all Son is just a normal teenager, from what personality I have observed from him.
And he gets along with his sister splendidly. Even affectionately.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
But it really doesn't matter who you play as.

In the end you want the choice of pussy. Whether that be mother or daughter.
And if you are prevented from this choice, it gets really bad in my opinion.

After all Son is just a normal teenager, from what personality I have observed from him.
And he gets along with his sister splendidly. Even affectionately.
He's somewhat of an exaggerated teenager in my mind, but close enough. In his game introduction on Patreon he does imply you have a complete choice of all characters as both dad and son ("interact and romance"):

There are a variety of characters you can interact and romance with in Dual Family.

As the Father:
Virginal Daughter, Harping Wife, Envious Sister-In-law, Perverse Niece

As the Son:
Longing Mother, Distant Sister, Seductive Aunt, Unbridled Cousin

I doubt a Harem ending with all four girls will be included, as it wouldn't fit the story. However, like you, I'm fine as long as I can choose myself.

Father is mostly passive, he don't need to do much, daughter acting like a faithful puppy, niece seduce him non stop, and i bet stuff with aunt would be something like that too. It's not really fair race for son.
It makes sense to me father has a head start here. He's had sex with his wife for years, knows the aunt/niece for a long time as an adult, seems to have a decent career, and can easily get sympathy for the occasional rudeness of his wife. Meanwhile, the son is characterized by being quiet and keeping to himself, spending much time sitting around his room. What would attract the other characters to him?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It makes sense to me father has a head start here. He's had sex with his wife for years, knows the aunt/niece for a long time as an adult, seems to have a decent career, and can easily get sympathy for the occasional rudeness of his wife. Meanwhile, the son is characterized by being quiet and keeping to himself, spending much time sitting around his room. What would attract the other characters to him?
It makes sense to me too, i'm not saying it's bad or it's wrong. It's completely understandable. But it's just facts, that this race and this game is not fair for son's side. At least now. Son's personality was choosed not just for show. Author do that on purpose, making him angsty perverted teenager. Typical, quiet, keeping to himself. Isn't most of us like that at some point, especially at this age? It's not like he's gangster. What would attract someone to him? I don't know what can attract daughter, because she's faithful to father. Mom is just acting like mom. Niece and others seems to be prefer father too. Son basically only can attract someone "from outside", like that girl from party. I don't know what to expect from aunt. Maybe she would be a good ally for son, who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemi
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes