VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So... I’m a little confused on what the next update is going to be about. Part X is about the dance? And it’s on both paths? How long ago was that established? I don’t remember these past updates building towards that at all.... then again, I haven’t played the game in a while. Anyone mind bringing me up to speed on this? Because I have no fucking clue where we’re at now.

Bricks

Nov 4, 2017
Patreon Update 29.05.2018
Part X Dev.Update : Characters,Pace & Progress!
Heyo!

Just as a reminder, I'll be writing out dev. updates every week until release, filling out the rest of the weekdays with previews and other miscellaneous content.

Part X Progress!

I've wrapped a solid chunk of the day/sunset segments and have fully completed the roam segments. As I explained last time, natural/environmental lighting is super quick for outside settings but is an absolute POISON for enclosed rooms with limited windows. Nuking the room with exposure and emissives is a means of saving some time, but creates a very flat, sterile lighting that I personally don't find tolerable.

Comparatively to the last story part which had multiple morning segments and two split-path date segments, Part X thankfully leans off the extremely time-heavy settings to focus on the pinnacle of the Act I finale: the dance!

Once the remaining day/sunset segments are completed, it's full steam ahead on the night/emissive segments. Compared to the 2-6 hour day/sunset settings, these night scenes are a flash -- the vast majority are between 10 minutes and 1 hour which is SUPER quick. Look forward to the big sprint, lads!

Part X Content!

While posing the scenes for Part X, I've been thinking about the previous story part and why it flowed more naturally than usual. The S campaign particularly felt pretty well paced, I believe because of character variety in the first two-thirds, followed by a building tension to the final encounter with The Matriarch. The amount of scenes for each time of day/night also helped with the pacing, allowing a more believable passage of time compared to the jarring teleportation seen in earlier parts.

With the dance being the definitive climax, the compilation of all the story's characters and dramatics in one place, it makes pacing the preceding segments a bit more tricky. For both campaigns in Part X, you'll have plenty of verbal/physical interaction with both The Youth and The Matriarch, whereas previously sharing only one or two conversations. That and more should keep things fresh until you reach the main event, the one we've all been waiting for. :]

There's still a lot of loose ends you'll have to tie up -- or not, if letting go is your choice. Ben, Isaac, Karen, the dates, those ladies young or married; I hope you're ready to love, to take responsibility!

Website Phase I Launch!

Phase I is mostly complete on my web lad's end -- I've had him working on some other web related stuff this past week, things that are coming out early June. Relaying last update, most of the work remaining is me assembling the graphics/images beyond a blank page, plus organizing the progress tracker to be as comprehensive as possible.

The progress tracker is quite important to get running, allowing you to track the segments rendering/rendered along with other increments (more specifics in my previous update). I've been preoccupied with squeezing out as many scenes for Part X as I can, but I'll make strides for the web assets when I can ration time this week.

After Phase I pushes out, Phase II will be well on its way! With the platform switching we did last week, the back-end setup for a pledge/user system is already built. Pledging on my site will be operational before the release of Part X, giving an alternative if you'd rather support me directly!

Let's take another look at the imminent events:

• CE Club Nude Pinup Pack II [Complete!]
  • Website Phase I Launch (Progress tracker, posts & info pages)
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack III [Complete!]
  • Three more Part X previews
  • Website Phase II Launch (Users & pledge system)
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies for all patrons
  • Part X!
Phase I is waiting for mostly graphic stuff on my end, as I said. I'll be filling the weeks with other preview/pinup content until it's complete since dry spells aren't fun for anyone.

That's all for today! I appreciate you reading another long-hand rambling of mine and hope you make again next Monday. I'll be waiting for you!

Much love, lads. See you soon!

Gumdrop Games

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So if Part 9 is available now has the OP been updated to have it? I see part 8 for walkthrough so im guessing not yet

May 28, 2018
Patreon Update 29.05.2018
Part X Dev.Update : Characters,Pace & Progress!
Heyo!

Just as a reminder, I'll be writing out dev. updates every week until release, filling out the rest of the weekdays with previews and other miscellaneous content.

Part X Progress!

I've wrapped a solid chunk of the day/sunset segments and have fully completed the roam segments. As I explained last time, natural/environmental lighting is super quick for outside settings but is an absolute POISON for enclosed rooms with limited windows. Nuking the room with exposure and emissives is a means of saving some time, but creates a very flat, sterile lighting that I personally don't find tolerable.

Comparatively to the last story part which had multiple morning segments and two split-path date segments, Part X thankfully leans off the extremely time-heavy settings to focus on the pinnacle of the Act I finale: the dance!

Once the remaining day/sunset segments are completed, it's full steam ahead on the night/emissive segments. Compared to the 2-6 hour day/sunset settings, these night scenes are a flash -- the vast majority are between 10 minutes and 1 hour which is SUPER quick. Look forward to the big sprint, lads!

Part X Content!

While posing the scenes for Part X, I've been thinking about the previous story part and why it flowed more naturally than usual. The S campaign particularly felt pretty well paced, I believe because of character variety in the first two-thirds, followed by a building tension to the final encounter with The Matriarch. The amount of scenes for each time of day/night also helped with the pacing, allowing a more believable passage of time compared to the jarring teleportation seen in earlier parts.

With the dance being the definitive climax, the compilation of all the story's characters and dramatics in one place, it makes pacing the preceding segments a bit more tricky. For both campaigns in Part X, you'll have plenty of verbal/physical interaction with both The Youth and The Matriarch, whereas previously sharing only one or two conversations. That and more should keep things fresh until you reach the main event, the one we've all been waiting for. :]

There's still a lot of loose ends you'll have to tie up -- or not, if letting go is your choice. Ben, Isaac, Karen, the dates, those ladies young or married; I hope you're ready to love, to take responsibility!

Website Phase I Launch!

Phase I is mostly complete on my web lad's end -- I've had him working on some other web related stuff this past week, things that are coming out early June. Relaying last update, most of the work remaining is me assembling the graphics/images beyond a blank page, plus organizing the progress tracker to be as comprehensive as possible.

The progress tracker is quite important to get running, allowing you to track the segments rendering/rendered along with other increments (more specifics in my previous update). I've been preoccupied with squeezing out as many scenes for Part X as I can, but I'll make strides for the web assets when I can ration time this week.

After Phase I pushes out, Phase II will be well on its way! With the platform switching we did last week, the back-end setup for a pledge/user system is already built. Pledging on my site will be operational before the release of Part X, giving an alternative if you'd rather support me directly!

Let's take another look at the imminent events:

• CE Club Nude Pinup Pack II [Complete!]
  • Website Phase I Launch (Progress tracker, posts & info pages)
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack III [Complete!]
  • Three more Part X previews
  • Website Phase II Launch (Users & pledge system)
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies for all patrons
  • Part X!
Phase I is waiting for mostly graphic stuff on my end, as I said. I'll be filling the weeks with other preview/pinup content until it's complete since dry spells aren't fun for anyone.

That's all for today! I appreciate you reading another long-hand rambling of mine and hope you make again next Monday. I'll be waiting for you!

Much love, lads. See you soon!

Gumdrop Games
Thank you for sharing your informations with us. :)

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
I think he's working on it alone. Based on what my limited readings on his patreon page. The ratings for this game really surprises me however, how come people aren't very satisfied with it?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
shit i missed last chapter of "Vanaduke's fights with f95 zone members" goddamn it guys, tag me the next time.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Thank you for sharing TheFapperBoy ;)

But ~10MB/pictures... :WutFace:
1920x1080 (50%) & webp = 19,4MB
>

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you for sharing TheFapperBoy ;)

But ~10MB/pictures... :WutFace:
1920x1080 (50%) & webp = 19,4MB
>
Yeah, I thought about reducing the quality a little bit, but there's a lot of folks out there that will probably appreciate the quality at which Gumdrop posted them.

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
wow the drama is high and you can consider me hooked this game, so far, is very good. I just hope the dev allows for a harem ending, where, you, as the father can have all the women. However, this is probably unlikely, I'll be satisfied as long as there is the possibility of having a threesome with the niece and daughter.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes