VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
Heya there!

After much wrestling, the progress tracker and Phase I launch is complete! Phase II, the pledging and user system, will soon follow suit — I should shoot it out the end of next week. The front page doesn’t have much more than the progress tracker at the moment, being updated every few days. My first and foremost priority is working on on Part X, so please forgive the simplicity for a while!

In case you missed it, I’ll echo my motivations for putting this together. I’ve been planning to establish a website for some months now — the events regarding Patreon’s requested revisions in April finally incentivised me to make it an importance. While I’m by no means planning exodus from Patreon, I think it’s wise to become more financially independent by diversifying my sources of income, especially with one that gives me complete control of the content posted.

There are two phases the website will launch in. The first is a standard development website, containing Part X progress, posts and game information. The second is the pledging & user system, creating an alternate method if you wish to support the game directly through me. Additionally, I will be offering some extra perks/goodies exclusive to supporters on my site to show my appreciation, along with thelatest release as soon as it’s finished, first priority before Patreon/other platforms!

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
I think you're being way too optimistic. I'd say it's still has at least 1 month of progress left.
No, that would be weird. He wrote in mid-April , that this will take 2 month.
And 4 months is a very long time. So this month should come out.

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
I think it shouldn't take long, he's prepped the scenes and written everything, only rendering is left and he was saying something about having a hard time nailing the interior lighting for some scene(s). Also considering he's upgraded his hardware to render faster now.. I think this month is indeed possible although it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it does go into july. I know I'm certainly not going to complain as long as the content is sufficient and the next update doesn't take 3 months.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I feel that the "mom" and "aunt" characters are not vey well made. Hopefully you will be able to romance the "sister" and "cousin" with the father as well as the brother. They are some of the most attractive models I have ever seen in an adult game!
Lol you wish

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
When you find mom drunk in the kitchen in the beginning, after that, i don't get the bed sequence in your bedroom. What am i doing wrong ?

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
You would have it if you actually looked for it instead of simply asking to be spoon-fed.

HINT: read the posts on this page.
Sorry, i just think it's weird that it's not in the post of the game so i don't really know if there is a walkthrough and read 261 pages to search for it takes too much time.

I know i don't need to read 261 pages to find it, just from the last update, it's a joke.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Sorry, i just think it's weird that it's not in the post of the game so i don't really know if there is a walkthrough and read 261 pages to search for it takes too much time.

I know i don't need to read 261 pages to find it, just from the last update, it's a joke.
It's like the 3rd or 4th result if you use the search feature.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
seriously my boner wont die so i have to keep coming back to see if there is any update .. when is the next one coming out !!!

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
seriously my boner wont die so i have to keep coming back to see if there is any update .. when is the next one coming out !!!
gosh...
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack II [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack III [Complete!]
  • Website Phase I Launch [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack IV [Complete!]
  • Three more Part X previews [Complete!]
  • Website Phase II Launch (Users & pledge system)
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies for all patrons
  • Part X

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 8. My Daughter's Kiss

Fan-Art comics release!

Frustrated at slow the slow development, 3 months per chapter, snail-paced progress, melancholic atmosphere, pretentious & redundant writing? Tired of staring at furniture, scenery and fucking skeletons? Visit the , tons of dedicated Fan-Art renders where there are more GUARANTEED action than the entire game itself.

This is my second installment of my daughter series. Don't forget to check out its previous installments before venturing into Part 8.

Changelog:
  • Download available. Each part release now has a downloadable .zip file at the end of each post.
  • The Mother series: 1-6 chapters are compiled into 1 file found
  • The Daughter series will have its own downloadable file every release. Works best with Windows Photo Viewer, it will give the illusion of movement. I don't want to render animation loops since it'll take too much of my time.
  • Added Teaser previews on pending parts, starting at Part 8.
Mother series:

Daughter series:

[NEW]
Part 9. Naughty, naughty Daughter [Coming Soon]

Image Preview of Part 8.

comic8_16.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate. Happy Wanking!

Reactions: Mandapak and crue1
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes