VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
The models are stunning and arousing, but why it takes so long to make and update the game?? Maybe becuase there are two paths to play in the game?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
The models are stunning and arousing, but why it takes so long to make and update the game?? Maybe becuase there are two paths to play in the game?
You said it yourself !!! The models are stunning and arousing. To make them like that, it takes time and also for Dual Path !!!

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
In fact there is only one question about that night. What daughter should have thought? Maybe: "Since they are fucking, i can fuck with my dad too?"

Reactions: flanby

Sleak Bonobo

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 15902
Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction, rape

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Windows: - - - -

Thanks to @Torak01 for the upload
MacOS: - - - - -
Extras: - -

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
I think the concept of this game is cool as fuck, but the problem is too much unnecessary writing, too bright renders and a lot of images with absolutely nothing but walls and fans in them. Also, all the characters are very depressing most of the time.

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
I think the concept of this game is cool as fuck, but the problem is too much unnecessary writing, too bright renders and a lot of images with absolutely nothing but walls and fans in them. Also, all the characters are very depressing most of the time.
Well it would be rather strange if everyone was happy about a divorce ripping apart a family, its very obvious that they will be depressed and will be looking to lean on someone during these times, I don't get how you claim the concept is cool but proceed to diss said concept in the next sentence... The story is believable, its just really slow.

I do agree with the pointless images thing, as I said, he's taking it slow, really slow, that coupled with slow updates essentially irks me. I also think this is the reason people are not entirely contempt with the game, slow development.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
hey first of all it is a great game. it is my first adult game i play and i love it :heartcoveredeyes:
how would u feel if your world break down. you get divorsed and fear the family brake in peaces.
the mom surly is afraid of incest course the church dogmas , the law and what the people thing and say.
and as long as the son whants to take care about sis or cousin , as long mom do nothing with son (thats my guess)
first of all dad and sis have to leave the house. then the will fuck like rabbits
a shame is that the son go for sis nor cousin , course atherwise he will loose mom

Sleak Bonobo

Feb 1, 2018
Well it would be rather strange if everyone was happy about a divorce ripping apart a family, its very obvious that they will be depressed and will be looking to lean on someone during these times, I don't get how you claim the concept is cool but proceed to diss said concept in the next sentence... The story is believable, its just really slow.

I do agree with the pointless images thing, as I said, he's taking it slow, really slow, that coupled with slow updates essentially irks me. I also think this is the reason people are not entirely contempt with the game, slow development.
It makes sense that people are sad while going through a family member's divorce, but that doesn't mean that they keep their faces like a bulldog all the time. Also few more things, the MC thinks too much unnecessarily and the author is trying to make it some kind a mystery flick, but he/she fails because the scenes are too enigmatic sometimes and they change abruptly in the middle to something else which is also a fucking mystery.

Reactions: User_166761

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
any news about the update?
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack II [Complete!]
  • CE Club Nude Pinup Pack III [Complete!]
  • (Coming this week!) Website Phase I Launch (Progress tracker)
  • (Coming this week!) CE Club Nude Pinup Pack IV
  • (Coming this week!) Three more Part X previews
  • Website Phase II Launch (Users & pledge system)
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies for all patrons
  • Part X

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
This game sure is something. That fucking abrupt ending when things were finally progressing hit me out of nowhere though, lol.

It's definitely quality though. I love the slow burn development.

Reactions: none300
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes