VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I actually played though old version yesterday and It was a mistake I may never return from. No direction, no sense of a real choice. Just random none sense that doesn't go anywhere. Milfy city is my only hope! Oh and summertime saga
If you like Milfy City, just try : F.I.L.F, My Cute Roommate, Depraved Awakening, Twists of My LIfe and those are JUST a few that comes to my mind !!!

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Captain's Log, day 190
There is still little sign of a Dual Family update on the horizon, and the skeleton continues to haunt me and the crews dreams as we sail ever deeper into the F95 and patreon outer rims. Passing by the gumdrops discord offers little more than a shrug of uncertainty. I am convinced soon civil unrest will follow there, especially by those declaring the game is an emotionally fueled roller-coaster that would make Hemingway weep at its Dutch angles and beautiful craftsmanship, added only with a touch of sex in it... versus those who just want to see some actual mother-daughter fucking. God only knows when we will get the content we want, even the discord has spiraled into randomness from a lack of direction, and the occasional brave new soul entering unwittingly to ask when the update will be. I had the science crew investigate and take data from the phenomenon, watching the behavior change over time at the forever clinging for a new update was fascinating, like a new 'mouse utopia' experiment, some crazed fools now having even abandoned their real desires in desperation, wanting no sex in favor of just fixing the family, lunatics...sheer lunatics...but we had to press on and leave them in their despair. We briefly stopped our way onto the Uberpie forum and a few other games, where civil war had recently broken out between the NTR and Non-NTR supporters, Thankfully the war was settled when the dev through his hands up in the air decrying 'You can cuck or be cucked', which seemed to satisfy most, except the most ardent warriors on both sides. Having got some food at last from the latest FILF update, the crew are no longer starving, but the crew remains unhappy with the poor mans version of Milfy city and so do I. I now sleep by my bedside with a picture of the ICSTOR logo that I stroke occasionally, the wife complains but who cares. Brock is doing well with his medical studies, but our daughter Suzy is now being taught art by Shadman. I am convinced she will return as a slutty loli and try seduce me, but I have warned her the mighty ban hammer always looms around every corner, to which she replied 'incest is wincest' and my argument faltered immediately. Some of the crew have resigned themselves to try argue with the skeleton about philosophy but it's useless, as he is little more than a Nietzsche-esque induced nightmare, where all philosophies end with 'your actions are ultimately selfish and you should feel guilty.' This morning we found one of the crew so depressed after arguing with the skeleton he threw himself out of the airlock. We held a short funeral after collecting his body till we realized he still used 'dat boi' memes and simply flung him out into dark space, (again). We desperately need new crew additions in light of these recent deaths, and shall recruit at the next rest-stop maybe at the kingdom of Lewdlab. Still, we press on, ever deeper, perhaps one day we will see the Dual Family update, (with some actual fucking), but till that day, this captain cannot retire. Captain signing out. View attachment 147658
Captain, I'd recommend "Timestamps", "Love and submission" and "Lust epidemic" to you for relieving your crew of their pain and suffering. Have a look at "Acting lessons" and "Melody" for a change of scenario.

Reactions: lostraven

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
You might want to try "Where The Heart Is". Really cool game made by an equally good & honest developper.
Yeah man, that dev is suoer awesome. As far i know he never late his updates, and give us info if anything happens and reply to each post HERE too.... *salutes*

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captain, I'd recommend "Timestamps", "Love and submission" and "Lust epidemic" to you for relieving your crew of their pain and suffering. Have a look at "Acting lessons" and "Melody" for a change of scenario.
This brave captain has already set sail many times to these lands of which you speak, 'timestamps' and 'lust epidemic' are preferably to 'love and submission'. I shall consult with the crew on acting lessons and melody, but we do enjoy 'where the heart is as well'.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
Important question Friends
If you're playing as the " Son " ... there is no way to be with the sister not with the mother or at least both ??
or [ son >> mother ] ,,, [ father >> daughter ] only is the available path ?

Reactions: Torak01

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Important question Friends
If you're playing as the " Son " ... there is no way to be with the sister not with the mother or at least both ??
or [ son >> mother ] ,,, [ father >> daughter ] only is the available path ?
I'm not your friend, buddy! We all want both paths to be focused on the daughter/sister, but that's just not how the world works sadly. The Milf is not very good looking.

Reactions: Torak01

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
did i hear this right the reason why hes taking so long is because this is the final update?
Part X is the final chapter of Act I. Gumdrop has 3 acts planned for the game, and has somewhat broken down how they're gonna go. It's still a bit hazy, so don't take my word as gospel.

Act I: Relationships advancing from platonic to romantic.

Act II: Relationships advancing from romantic to sexual.

Act III: Discovering a sexual relationship until whatever the end of the game is.

Again, all this is hearsay, but I'm sure with some digging around you can find his exact wording.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Estimated when the release date
Any estimate would work..
2 years?
3 turns of the moon?
4 weeks?
5 centuries?
Just put the words "months", "weeks", and "years" with the numbers "2", "3", "4", and "5" into a covered jar. Shake them up, draw out until you get both a letter and a word.

I got 5 weeks. Hmm.. I don't think it'll be out by then, anyways.

Edited.. This gumdrop dude had set some tentative and firm dates and those dates went by without an update. There was excuse after excuse offered, some which are hard to believe. Even if you're gumdrop, they're not credible. Soo.. We lost count, stopped caring, got fed up and slapped an abandoned tag on it. It'll stay abandoned until he puts out actual content that adds to the game.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes