• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
excuse me, in bracket I see the date of 4 days ego
I don't understand where you going with your comment ?

I am not the developper, I am a simple guy that just try to put some progress updates in this thread, for people like me who want to know more and who likes this game. I just saw this progress this morning on Gumdrop website, checked here if someone else has already putted this information, and confirmed no, so I added this new development. What's the point with the ''time bracket'' ? It's only means that this update by Gumdrop was made on Sept. 9.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
well you have multiple sex scenes with the cousin and rape your aunt but yeah its years away from actual sex scenes with the sister or mom
KIng, you know that I am not agree with you....I know their are just dreams, but those dreams with the Matriarch comes to bed at night (see my avatar) are examples of sex with her...and fuck...she makes me hard buddy !

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
REEEEEEEEEEE i wnt this update :FeelsBadMan::mad::heartcoveredeyes::test2::':)eazyHype::test3::FeelsGoodMan:

on a sidenote i just noticed the rating of this game is just average, dafuk? I mean true lil to no sex scenes yet but it has good build up and unique setup with the crossover stuff.. Maybe my opinion is influenced cause im a sucker for moms but i like this mom :happyblush

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes